Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi to all, can you help me?

Dashan Offline

Rolleyes Hi to all, can you help me?
Hi to all I am new, just call me dashan.

recently I found few Xpanded videos form Honey S and Maria S , And woow!! . I since u have more experience I would like to ask you few thinks and share experiences.

Illusions! These videos are full of video illusions, did you get all of them ? How did you know where to watch or were is your…. . Did you also see other man having lot of fun on right and left side? This is interesting topic. Is there a thread for this?

When they get the microphone the language is to fast. I’am not mother tongue and is not always easy to understand everything , is it the same also for u?
Where can I see this video? Funny question I know, I am Italian and I do not have Sky or satellite dish. So any cheap suggestion will be more then appreciated!! Thank you.

Overlays or sound Sometime there are video without overlays they looks more hot do you have the same impression? Also without sound did you try to switch off the music? I think is better more fantasy appear and it is more hot, sometimes.

Head phones and audio subliminal , each sound track have a subliminal audio (in English) most of the time consciously is not possible to listen. Did you also got this perception?
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2022 13:21 by Dashan.)
16-08-2022 13:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Hi to all, can you help me?
(16-08-2022 13:02 )Dashan Wrote:  I do not have Sky or satellite dish. So any cheap suggestion will be more then appreciated!!

You can watch Xpanded online, just by going to their website. It doesn't cost anything!
18-08-2022 21:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Studio 66