babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

wap site

here'swishing Offline

wap site
has anyone tried to get the wap site, i've text in a few times and got no response.
21-06-2009 22:35
Find all posts by this user
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

RE: wap site
Yeah, I checked that out and it IS a free link but it didn't work on my iPhone but worked fine on my old Nokia. The only real good thing is that you could choose the pic you wanted before you bought it. As opposed to the PIC + Girls name method where you get some random pic you probably never wanted and might be of the girls of your choice from 3 years ago looking completely different. I still didn't buy one, but it was nice to have a nosey nontheless.

And yes, it's still £3 per pic.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
21-06-2009 23:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
here'swishing Offline

Gamehead Wrote:Yeah, I checked that out and it IS a free link but it didn't work on my iPhone but worked fine on my old Nokia. The only real good thing is that you could choose the pic you wanted before you bought it. As opposed to the PIC + Girls name method where you get some random pic you probably never wanted and might be of the girls of your choice from 3 years ago looking completely different. I still didn't buy one, but it was nice to have a nosey nontheless.

And yes, it's still £3 per pic.

thanks gamehead, could you post the link for me?
21-06-2009 23:53
Find all posts by this user
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

Sorry dude haven't got my old phone with me. It's not something i carry round, i just pay a minimum monthly bill on it and 'keep it around just in case'. If i think on i'll try and remember to get it out my drawer for next time and send you the link.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
22-06-2009 00:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV