babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

Which of the babes have there own site???

BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Which of the babes have there own site???
As Mr GrumpyPants says the girls make the decisions on what content goes up. It seems logical to me that the decision maker is also the owner.
20-06-2009 10:25
Find all posts by this user
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

but they dont...hence amanda for example has regularly complained about her vids and pics etc that she knows are there arent being put on the sites...or arent being put on in 1 go as she would like
hardly sounds like the person making all the decisions...and shes 1 of the 1s that keeps active on her site thru her blog etc

edit: also i may be wrong but i read mgps use of 'they' to mean cellcast

im also evil also into cats
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2009 10:28 by MrSooky.)
20-06-2009 10:27
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Complaining about the slowness of updates does not mean she's not making the decisions. Quite the reverse I would have thought. Surely as the decision maker it's her right to complain if the updates aren't being done as quickly as she expected?
20-06-2009 10:41
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

i still dont get where the proof that they make the decisions comes from?
also, if they owned their own sites...why would they need a contract with cellcast?
if they owned their own sites then they would own their own sites...they wouldn't need any1 else
the fact that cellcast are involved at all should be evidence that it is because they own them
bear in mind who also own the copyright to the pics and vids etc that are on the sites...
and why would sum girls claim loyalty to cellcast because they got a website from them if cellcast dont own the sites?

edit: but again a silly throwaway comment becomes the source of a debate Rolleyes

(This post was last modified: 20-06-2009 10:51 by MrSooky.)
20-06-2009 10:46
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

MrSooky Wrote:also, if they owned their own sites...why would they need a contract with cellcast?
if they owned their own sites then they would own their own sites...they wouldn't need any1 else

They need a contract with cellcast to build and maintain the site and also to produce the content. They wouldn't need anyone else? How would all the photo shoots get done then if nobody was there to take the pictures?
20-06-2009 11:21
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

MrSooky Wrote:edit: but again a silly throwaway comment becomes the source of a debate Rolleyes
Who'd have thunk it! And on a discussion forum too! shocked
20-06-2009 11:27
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

BarrieBF Wrote:
MrSooky Wrote:also, if they owned their own sites...why would they need a contract with cellcast?

They need a contract with cellcast to build and maintain the site and also to produce the content. They wouldn't need anyone else? How would all the photo shoots get done then if nobody was there to take the pictures?

cause there are no other photographers in the world except for those hired by cellcast?

if a girl was to own her own site, she would have no need for any outside involvement. she would have her fanbase already and could easily hire photographers etc for photo shoots herself. to be unable to do this on her own back would be foolish and too costly

therefore, they need cellcast as they cannot do it on their own...so cellcast own the sites
either way, i will wait for 1 of the girls to state who owns the sites and if i am wrong i will quite happily accept that, but its gonna take more than somebody with suppositions to change my mind Smile

Jonnieboy Wrote:
MrSooky Wrote:edit: but again a silly throwaway comment becomes the source of a debate Rolleyes
Who'd have thunk it! And on a discussion forum too! shocked

yes that is indeed true...but its amazing how its always the mundane throaway comments that get dragged out into something far more than is neccesary Rolleyes

20-06-2009 11:40
red dwarf Offline
Junior Poster

Hey Guys don't forget reede has a non-cellcast website coming very soon and hopefully it's going to be HOT HOT HOT just like herself

Save The Babes, Save The World
20-06-2009 11:41
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

that 1 should be good indeed Big Grin

20-06-2009 11:43
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

MrSooky Wrote:she would have her fanbase already and could easily hire photographers etc for photo shoots herself. to be unable to do this on her own back would be foolish and too costly

Unless you've seen the details of the contracts, how can you know whether hiring your own photographer would work out more 'costly' or not? It seems to me your argument isn't supported by any evidence. Besides, a true comparison of costs would ultimately depend on how successful the site was.

MrSooky Wrote:therefore, they need cellcast as they cannot do it on their own...so cellcast own the sites

They can do it on their own because some girls already have, Alex Adams for example. Accordingly, they don't need cellcast, it's simply a matter of choice on whether they take that option or not
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2009 12:27 by aaron.)
20-06-2009 12:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV