babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

Which of the babes have there own site???

MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

RE: Which of the babes have there own site???
feel free to read what i actually posted

i never stated wether it would be more costly or not...simply if u were unable to afford it off ur own back it would be (logically, cause if you cant afford something, it is costly lol)
and at what point have i stated any evidence or that my opinion was absolute? i have stated previously that i am willing to be wrong on this matter but would like more than just 1 persons suppositions
the second point of my post u have plucked out was still attached to the point of if they cannot afford it and have to run it in tandem with cellcast then they surely do not own the site
my post was specifically about the cellcast owned/co-owned/whatever the hell they are sites

alex adams and such like are a completely seperate matter...and 1 in which i never stated couldnt/wouldnt/hasnt happened

but if u want to make issue of the whole "evidence" etc, then feel free to point out to me where i stated my opinion was fact...since this pointless debate on a throwaway comment seems to have suddenly become so important...sheesh

im also evil also into cats
20-06-2009 12:50
Find all posts by this user
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

bored now anyway...since i seem to have started a debate for u all, feel free to finish it and let me know the findings in a full and frank report, 1st thing monday morning Big Grin

im also evil also into cats
20-06-2009 12:53
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

admin Wrote:The sites are all listed here of course:

http://www.babechannels.co.uk/uk_babe_directory.html

Except the Rachel Cole site which hasn't been added yet.

The original question has been answered.
20-06-2009 12:57
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV