Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Vip video content on S66 now compared to a few years back

Ultrasin1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Vip video content on S66 now compared to a few years back
Just had to say my piece on the vip content on s66 now compared to what it used to be, it’s absolutely terrible now, videos now are are 1 to 2 mins long if you are lucky when they use to be 4 to 7 mins long and they are no we’re near as explicit as what they use to be. Eg look at fernanda ferraris videos and compare them to now, they are garbage, they use to do stuff like oil vids, pov vids, joi vids and a hell of alot more! I don’t see the point of becoming a vip member, I just unsubscribed and won’t be subscribing again. Their nothing what they used to be.
12-11-2021 16:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Vip video content on S66 now compared to a few years back
BS' VIP videos used to be better too. They would go abroad and film them.

I love babes with brown nipples
12-11-2021 17:03
Ultrasin1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Yeah it’s a sad state of affairs how downhill they have went over the last few years, no point in being a vip member as they give you so little now. I will say that bs vids are much better than s66 but still no we’re near good enough that they use to be.
12-11-2021 17:28
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'm beginning to wonder if that is likely down to if St66 demanded a cut of any vids the girls sold on OF when that blew up in St66's face several years ago. I know the figure they wanted in total was around 30% or something, but I hsave always wondered how much of that would have come from the video content girls put out I would have thought it would have been a fair chunk.

I would not be very surprised if i wasn't that far off of what was actually written in those contracts from that scandal as it were.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2021 08:25 by lovebabes56.)
12-11-2021 20:13
Ultrasin1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Yeah I wouldn’t be suprised tbh! They’ve actually deleted videos off their site, the one with Clare Richards doing stretches in a leotard in the gym is gone that’s one I noticed but there are more. They’ve also re-edited some of the videos. The POV video with Becky Robert’s in the sauna pouring oil over herself was a 7 minute long video is now down to 4 mins they took the part out we’re she pours the oil over her knickers and pulls them against her Big Grin.Luckily I already have the full version of these vids downloaded but I don’t see the point in them doing this after having them up for so many years. There’s just no incentive now to be a vip member, I don’t think S66 will last long with the way their going tbh. Expect us to throw money at them while giving so little in return.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2021 23:01 by Ultrasin1.)
12-11-2021 22:59
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

S66 thought that if they closed the loop hole of the online channel so there members couldn't do certain thing from there like chat to the babes and the rudeness of some customers as well. And they thought this would bring in more customers traffic which they would buy the VIP packages because this last a month and you get free credits but if a customer tops up by the minimum amount then they would have to keep topping up because I think once Ur credits have gone I don't think a customer can log in the following day. But I'm really not sure in that tho.
Best advice I can give is take the VIP for the free credits and try not to use them all at once.
I have heard if a customer can keep at least 500 credits in there account then you won't get barred if they haven't top up in the next month with or without being a VIP member
14-11-2021 02:34