babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: What is your opinion of Babestation?
This poll is closed.
The best channel or one of the best 33.33% 60 33.33%
Above average for a babe channel 27.22% 49 27.22%
Average 20.56% 37 20.56%
Below average for a babe channel 12.78% 23 12.78%
Poorest channel or one of the poorest 6.11% 11 6.11%
Total 180 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

What is your opinion of Babestation?

Shandy Offline

RE: What is your opinion of Babestation?
The lead up to midnight on BS1 changed once freeview began tho.
21-06-2009 23:05
Find all posts by this user
Rdevil987 Offline
Matt

i think it's gone downhill i only watch it when kelly and paige are on
21-06-2009 23:10
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

I wouldn't complain about the 'boobs out' on BS1. The real night time babes nearly always get them out at some point in the evening. At Elite and Bangbabes I have witnessed many a time when a girl through a set without getting their boobs out for long periods.

-------------------------------------------------
I am not Vikki Thomas..I'm just a very naughty boy.
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2009 23:12 by Danzig.)
21-06-2009 23:11
Shandy Offline

i only watch when camilla, paige or lori are on nowadays, cos i enjoy watching them Smile its always been about the girls not the channel to me. i still can't get over camilla's stints the other night Big Grin damn
21-06-2009 23:21
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Shandyman™ Wrote:i only watch when camilla, paige or lori are on nowadays, cos i enjoy watching them Smile its always been about the girls not the channel to me. i still can't get over camilla's stints the other night Big Grin damn

Funny that I only don't watch BS1 when Paige and Lori come on.

21-06-2009 23:25
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

I take it back what I said about not watching BS1 when Lori comes on. I couldn't miss her in the shower with her clothes still on..hilarious.
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2009 00:22 by Danzig.)
22-06-2009 00:22
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Danzig Wrote:The Freeview thing is a bit over the top, the content of BS isn't much different up to midnight.
Nonsense. Why are Sky viewers constantly trying to persuade Freeviewers that there’s no difference between pre- and post-12am? There’s a WORLD of difference. I always try to watch as much as possible of the pre-12am period on the web stream. When the Freeview switch-on happens it’s like switching to a different channel. The language the girls use, the actions and gestures they use (simulated wanking, fucking, blowjobs etc) and the fact that they have next to nothing on for most of the time is nothing like the tame non-event that takes place after 12am. After that time all costumes stay on almost all the time and the language would be acceptable at a vicarage tea party.

Danzig Wrote:The real night time babes nearly always get them out at some point in the evening. At Elite and Bangbabes I have witnessed many a time when a girl through a set without getting their boobs out for long periods.
Quote: ‘at some point in the evening’ – exactly!!! Before 12am they’re out almost constantly. On Freeview they often don’t come out at all. As for action,with only occasional exceptions, all we get is girls lying face down on the bed completely immobile for 90% of their section. I’ve even seen Camilla go through an entire section keeping all her costume on and not even disturbing it once – not even for a quick nipple flash. FFS!!!

Stop posting this rubbish about there being no difference. Many of us have taken the trouble to find out and we KNOW what the difference is.
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2009 01:05 by vila.)
22-06-2009 00:50
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

All my favourite babes that I watch on BS1 ie Amanda, Jemma Jey, Rachel, Morgan, Donna Duke, Jade or Tara have all had their boobs after 12am the shows that I have watched of them.

22-06-2009 01:01
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

To be fair vila, i've been calling for a while now and not every single caller wants them to simulate sex with actions. I know i don't, it just looks fucking stupid anyway, bouncing up and down on a bed..... Pffft. It's nice to have a chat with the day and night people for different reasons.

The night lot WILL get you off if that's what you want and while you're looking into those big Blue/Brown/Green (or whatever colour contacts Camilla's wearing) eyes and they are saying the things they are saying. Trust me, you won't give a shit about SKY/FV difference. I'm sure they are perfoming to the utmost of the licencing capacity relevant to the platform (they want calls remember). Seriously though, just call your favourite hottie.

That's what the show is designed for, it's a deeply personal experience so enjoy it for the basic simplicity of what it is.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2009 01:08 by Gamehead.)
22-06-2009 01:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Danzig Wrote:All my favourite babes that I watch on BS1 ie Amanda, Jemma Jey, Rachel, Morgan, Donna Duke, Jade or Tara have all had their boobs after 12am the shows that I have watched of them.
Er, so . . . ?
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2009 01:14 by vila.)
22-06-2009 01:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV