babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: What is your opinion of Babestation?
This poll is closed.
The best channel or one of the best 33.33% 60 33.33%
Above average for a babe channel 27.22% 49 27.22%
Average 20.56% 37 20.56%
Below average for a babe channel 12.78% 23 12.78%
Poorest channel or one of the poorest 6.11% 11 6.11%
Total 180 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

What is your opinion of Babestation?

Shandy Offline

RE: What is your opinion of Babestation?
cos its something new for that platform, a much larger audience who could discover it. only a small portion of the uk has sky compared to freeview which is available to all. so the fight starts again.

Edit, this whole thing was discussed before in other threads back when babestation started on freeview, if you want more info, go back and look at it. don't wanna ressurect a matter that's already been done to death.
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2009 13:56 by Shandy.)
21-06-2009 13:49
Find all posts by this user
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

But surely that "larger2 audience could have found Party Girls and that was much more raunchy than we get nowadays; not one complaint about that programme apparently! i think over-cautious is an understatement. I still think if something is suitable for Sky then it should be for Freeview. If people want to find a programme they will but surely only people who wanted to watch it would seriously look for it.
21-06-2009 13:56
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Shandyman™ Wrote:cos its something new for that platform, a much larger audience who could discover it. only a small portion of the uk has sky compared to freeview which is available to all. so the fight starts again.
It's not new to the platform. PARTY GIRLS???

Why should the fight start again? It's already been settled. I really don't understand why anyone thinks that Ofcom start making up new rules whenever a new channel starts. There is one set of rules, already laid down, and it applies to all channels. End of.
21-06-2009 14:08
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

Just looking at the options, However you've missed one out!
Was the best, Now second rate! (1 vote)
21-06-2009 14:12
Shandy Offline

party girls was a short licence, 6 months. babestation and partyland are on long term licences, its a different situation.

i am not saying ofcom are making up new rules, nowhere did i say that. i said they focused on them as in i am saying they pay more attention to new channels that start and are more proactive in enforcing them. ofcom and anyone that likes to complain has a whole new bunch of reasons to complain (or possibly complain), larger audience, easier for kids to stumble across it, etc. as i have said, this whole thing was done to death months ago, read the old stuff, rather than dragging it all back up rehashing it all.
21-06-2009 14:14
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Bangbabes is shitting on babestation at the moment. even elite are trying different things out where as babestation just spoon feed you the same mundane crap night after night.
21-06-2009 15:11
Shandy Offline

babestation 2 has been doing different things this week too, its just BS1 thats not changed
21-06-2009 15:15
seth Offline
Master Poster

I don't mean to be ageist, but I'm guessing the type of person who'd complain about these Babe channels would be from an older generation, say 50+ and probably female?

People that age are less likely to care about having Sky, they will however have Freeview, so maybe that's the reason BS1 has been more reserved because they don't want these jealous old hags complaining.
21-06-2009 15:43
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

ffs
can the mods just rename every thread even remotely connected to babestation "the sky v freeview debate" to keep vila happy as thats what happens on them all anyway
the guy is clinically obsessed. has any1 seen him post on any other subject? and if he has has it not then led to the same bloody debate?
vila...chill before u burst a blood vessel or something.
and as for the guy asking for bs2 to go on freeview...all u freeview guys are complaining that bs1 has been watered down to go on freeview, and now u wanna do it with bs2 as well? where the f*cks the logic in that
that wont give u a better channel, just twice as many threads for u to bitch and moan in

that is all Big Grin

im also evil also into cats
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2009 18:13 by MrSooky.)
21-06-2009 18:12
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

MrSooky Wrote:the guy is clinically obsessed.
Currently you seem to be obsessed with flaming me. I can't think why - this thread is headed 'What is your opinion of Babestation?' and my post is entirely within that context.

MrSooky Wrote:has any1 seen him post on any other subject? and if he has has it not then led to the same bloody debate?
If you bothered to look through my posts you would know that I've posted on many different topics, only a few of which touch on the Freeview debate. I was posting in here before Ch 33 ever existed.

I think you're the one who needs to chill.
21-06-2009 18:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV