babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: What is your opinion of Babestation?
This poll is closed.
The best channel or one of the best 33.33% 60 33.33%
Above average for a babe channel 27.22% 49 27.22%
Average 20.56% 37 20.56%
Below average for a babe channel 12.78% 23 12.78%
Poorest channel or one of the poorest 6.11% 11 6.11%
Total 180 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

What is your opinion of Babestation?

MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

RE: What is your opinion of Babestation?
i didnt watch before 10 and never stated that i had
i was watching other stuff until 10.30
the most before that was i flicked over between programmes at 10pm

edit: but again, feel free to get back on topic of discussing bs as opposed to my specific posts whenever u want Big Grin

im also evil also into cats
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 20:41 by MrSooky.)
19-06-2009 20:38
Find all posts by this user
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

I'm just going to get back on track about BS. What I am going to say is that I am dissapointed with BS, why, because I used to watch the old PG show on Freeview. Before the BS show resumed on Freeview, some girls were saying in their web page blogs that PG was just the warm up for BS proper. As of yet I can't say that the current show is anywhere near as good as that old show, please don't fire in replies as to why, because there are plenty of other threads on hear to voice those. What I will say though about the two shows revolves around one of the girls. On PG Yvette really didn't do much, show much, move around much, but what I have seen of here on the shows of late she seems a totally different girl, so if any award was presented for most improved performance, my vote would go to Yvette.
19-06-2009 20:56
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Shandyman™ Wrote:but then i like watching camilla on babestation when she gets the oil out. so for me its not totally about the channel Smile
Yes, I would enjoy that too, but unfortunately all I have is BS1 on Freeview, so not much chance.

I don't know where MrSooky gets the idea that I'm anti-BS. I would love to have BS on my tv - the REAL BS, I mean. Instead I have to put up with the watered-down pap that masquerades as BS1 on FV from 12am to 5am.

Edit:
matt38 Wrote:I'm just going to get back on track about BS. What I am going to say is that I am dissapointed with BS, why, because I used to watch the old PG show on Freeview. Before the BS show resumed on Freeview, some girls were saying in their web page blogs that PG was just the warm up for BS proper. As of yet I can't say that the current show is anywhere near as good as that old show,
I think this is true of all of us who watched in those days. It was only a few months back, but seems almost like years.

Here's a reminder:

“We cannot wait to come back on your screens in a couple of weeks with a vengeance. It’s gonna be hot, it’s gonna be naughtier and it’s gonna be much sexier.”

(Donna signing off at the end of the last ever night of PG.)
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 22:42 by vila.)
19-06-2009 22:29
davethedude Offline
Senior Poster

this show as gone crap same girls all the time day girls on nights no tits on show what is the point dani o neil id rather watch fraggle rock its all promises and nothing ever improves
20-06-2009 00:36
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

vila Wrote:Here's a reminder:

“We cannot wait to come back on your screens in a couple of weeks with a vengeance. It’s gonna be hot, it’s gonna be naughtier and it’s gonna be much sexier.”

(Donna signing off at the end of the last ever night of PG.)
Babechannels lesson#1: the girls are guaranteed to talk complete fucking shit.
20-06-2009 00:52
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz​z
I am lucky as with my sky box/freewview I can change channels. I'd probably be less enamoured with BS too if I was stuck solely on that channel 24/7. I mean it only has some of the nicest girls to talk to or watch on night time tv.
20-06-2009 13:22
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

davethedude Wrote:this show as gone crap same girls all the time day girls on nights no tits on show what is the point dani o neil id rather watch fraggle rock its all promises and nothing ever improves

You wank to fraggle rock???? thats disgusting!!laugh
20-06-2009 13:23
lee est Offline
Banned

it is load of rubbish not as good as bangbabes or elite tv elite tv is like man u no1 in country babestation like middlebrough,newcastle losers babestation lost is sex appeal those nobs cellcast have ruined the show a least there one good show left elite tv
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2009 17:24 by lee est.)
20-06-2009 17:19
lee est Offline
Banned

do you what is wrong with babestation they put daytime girls on at they should stay on daytime if they can go topless they should stay on daytime shift expect one girl lynsey she show her loverly tits, should be on elite tv anyway that my say
20-06-2009 17:29
tsurugi Offline
Banned

lee est Wrote:it is load of rubbish not as good as bangbabes or elite tv elite tv is like man u no1 in country babestation like middlebrough,newcastle losers babestation lost is sex appeal those nobs cellcast have ruined the show a least there one good show left elite tv

Jamie is that you?
20-06-2009 17:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV