babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: What is your opinion of Babestation?
This poll is closed.
The best channel or one of the best 33.33% 60 33.33%
Above average for a babe channel 27.22% 49 27.22%
Average 20.56% 37 20.56%
Below average for a babe channel 12.78% 23 12.78%
Poorest channel or one of the poorest 6.11% 11 6.11%
Total 180 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

What is your opinion of Babestation?

HAGGIS Offline
Senior Poster

RE: What is your opinion of Babestation?
I voted it as one of the best any channel with Morgan will be one of the best
19-06-2009 19:12
Find all posts by this user
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

lee est Wrote:babestation is load of crap to elite tv last show was amazing much better the babestation girls never keep tiits out for too long all the other shows do why cant they

i watched elite last night to see how anna was on it and i really fail to see why its regarded as sum kinda holy grail of the babe channels at the moment
during the couple of hours that i watched there was as much or even less tits on show as there are on bs freeview. all the girls were sitting about with their tits covered offering at most a brief glimpse of a nipple before covering up again
where are the threads complaining about that lack of tittage?
i eventually gave up again as i do not see the appeal of that channel, personally
a couple of decent looking girls but it always just looks so dull to me

on bs there is at least a bit of fun and banter etc between the girls and a bit of personality
during the section i watched of elite last night (where with the box in the corner and tj reading out texts it all seemed very bs-like) tj showed little if any personality, IMO

so i voted bs as 1 of the best

im also evil also into cats
19-06-2009 19:19
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: 000192547.gif]

You do know that Elite like others is a non tits out show before 10pm? Anna was amazing last night alongside TJ and Gemma. Plus it wasn't as boring as lamestation last night. Least Elite know how to do 2 girl action without putting you to sleep. Tongue Camilla is one of the few to watch on BS1. Not many of the girls make the effort any more. The recent poor camera work doesn't help either. Plus I have no issues at all with the content of BS2.

(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 19:53 by Josh.)
19-06-2009 19:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

i do indeed know it is and i watched elite after 10pm and it was still the same glimpses only for me
wasnt til they got in the shower that it was any different really
but the shower thing just seems like cheap tittilation to me
as for better at 2 girl stuff...i will grant u that, but interesting to see how long they can keep it up while most likely hemorrhaging fines etc Big Grin
but personally im not interested in the 2 girls stuff anyway as its far too 'staged' to be enjoyable, IMO
and for a call is useless as its just 3 people struggling to get a word in edgeways laugh

for me...amanda and camilla always put on great shows regardless and dionne is just dionne and way more than just getting tits out...always a good laugh

19-06-2009 20:09
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

MrSooky Wrote:i watched elite last night to see how anna was on it and i really fail to see why its regarded as sum kinda holy grail of the babe channels at the moment
during the couple of hours that i watched there was as much or even less tits on show as there are on bs freeview. all the girls were sitting about with their tits covered offering at most a brief glimpse of a nipple before covering up again
If you watched to see how Anna was, why didn't you watch during the time she was on? You clearly didn't, because the almost THREE HOURS of video posted in her Elite video thread bear absolutely no resemblance whatsoever to the description you've given above.
19-06-2009 20:10
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

vila Wrote:If you watched to see how Anna was, why didn't you watch during the time she was on? You clearly didn't, because the almost THREE HOURS of video posted in her Elite video thread bear absolutely no resemblance whatsoever to the description you've given above.

i switched off as i got bored of it Tongue
i know things perked up later, but it wasnt like the moment 10pm came around and the tits came out
tj even said when she finished the text reading (totally not bs at all) section that she couldnt wait to get on the sofa now and get her tits out...and proceeded not to, other than brief flashes and glimpses for the whole of that section
im not gonna watch a channel im not fond of for hours waiting for the content to improve Big Grin

but before all the 'going off topic' people start up this isnt a talk about elite section Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 20:15 by MrSooky.)
19-06-2009 20:14
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

MrSooky Wrote:im not gonna watch a channel im not fond of for hours waiting for the content to improve Big Grin
Then you aren't qualified to comment on it.

Edit:
Quote:but before all the 'going off topic' people start up this isnt a talk about elite section
So why bring Elite into the discussion?
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 20:21 by vila.)
19-06-2009 20:18
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

and were back onto the 'justify ur ability to comment on something' bullshit then
during the section i watched my account was valid...this however is a thread discussing bs, so my "qualifications" on commenting on elite are nul and void
and pray tell...what "qualifications" do u need to comment on a thread in this forum nowadays?

edit: feel free to try and drum up a confrontation because i dont agree with ur obvious anti bs stance u have as i am not interested

but as for ur "why bring elite into the discussion" remark...if u do ur research u would see i was replying to lee est who had "brought elite into the discussion"

(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 20:24 by MrSooky.)
19-06-2009 20:22
Shandy Offline

actually lee est brought elite into this thread, not mrsooky.

edit, that was just a post to clarify an incorrect fact. personally i thought anna was amazin last night, elite have given her a better start than babestation. but then i like watching camilla on babestation when she gets the oil out. so for me its not totally about the channel Smile
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 20:27 by Shandy.)
19-06-2009 20:23
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

MrSooky Wrote:during the section i watched my account was valid...
But if you watch before the 10pm watershed what do you expect? BS is also totally boring between 9pm and 10pm as I discovered last night.

MrSooky Wrote:but as for ur "why bring elite into the discussion" remark...if u do ur research u would see i was replying to lee est who had "brought elite into the discussion"
My apologies - I hadn't picked up on that.
19-06-2009 20:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV