babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: What is your opinion of Babestation?
This poll is closed.
The best channel or one of the best 33.33% 60 33.33%
Above average for a babe channel 27.22% 49 27.22%
Average 20.56% 37 20.56%
Below average for a babe channel 12.78% 23 12.78%
Poorest channel or one of the poorest 6.11% 11 6.11%
Total 180 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

What is your opinion of Babestation?

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: What is your opinion of Babestation?
Gamehead Wrote:They're a hell of a lot of complete simpletons calling all the live long day! Frickin' irritating bastards make me want to hang up before I get put through. Still the service is open to all I suppose.
Er . . . yes, I have to go with you on that. Some appear incapable of more than one grunt at a time and sometimes don't even manage that! Neanderthal is hardly the word. Doesn't excuse them talking to us as if we're all like that, though.

Edit: Just to clarify, I didn't mean on the phone, I meant on the mike on tv when they're doing the linking stuff etc.
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2009 03:53 by vila.)
22-06-2009 03:49
Find all posts by this user
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

Ah yes the incredibly versatile 'Cheeky' word.

God bless Party Girls for wearing that one thin, i must say the girls on Babe Station don't use it as much but please make the girls on Party Land stop. Their presenting is just to weak!

Except for Daryl.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2009 03:54 by Gamehead.)
22-06-2009 03:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Gamehead Wrote:They're a hell of a lot of complete simpletons calling all the live long day! Frickin' irritating bastards make me want to hang up before I get put through. Still the service is open to all I suppose.

vila Wrote:Er . . . yes, I have to go with you on that. Some appear incapable of more than one grunt at a time and sometimes don't even manage that! Neanderthal is hardly the word.

Surely the two of you aren't impugning the legions of semi-silent grunters?eek Those hordes of callers who fill the lines with their inept "dirty" talk? Men who sound as if they've read the theory in letters to Penthouse, but never yet tested out the practical application... They're the backbone of the industry! Check out some of sm©'s recorded calls if you don't believe melaugh

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
22-06-2009 03:57
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

Mr Gummidge Wrote:Check out some of sm©'s recorded calls if you don't believe melaugh

are u saying smc is 1 of them? shocked laugh laugh

tho the worst 1s have to be the incessant whisperers who bring all the valient efforts of the girls to get any kind of action going to a standstill as they try and hear what they said Big Grin

im also evil also into cats
22-06-2009 04:02
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

Damn your right Gummidge!

Sure, I might make the odd grunt while banging Miss Gamehead but what's the point of £1.50 a min if you don't get involved with the whole process.

Actually that gives me an idea, next time i get Miss Gamehead drunk enough to sleep with me i'll try describing in lurid detail excactly what i'm doing to her.

Hmm......

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
22-06-2009 04:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

MrSooky Wrote:tho the worst 1s have to be the incessant whisperers who bring all the valient efforts of the girls to get any kind of action going to a standstill as they try and hear what they said Big Grin
Give 'em a break - they probably can't talk louder 'cos Mum's in the next bedroom!
22-06-2009 04:08
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

vila Wrote:
MrSooky Wrote:tho the worst 1s have to be the incessant whisperers who bring all the valient efforts of the girls to get any kind of action going to a standstill as they try and hear what they said Big Grin
Give 'em a break - they probably can't talk louder 'cos Mum's in the next bedroom!

or in the same room shocked eek eek

22-06-2009 04:14
lee est Offline
Banned

Moderator Edit - post edited to sentence case]

The last show was ok tiffany actually took a bra off would come up close to screen kelly was sexy another girl is should be elite. Girl on babestation she spice it up a bit like two girl on all time strip each other bra off not get told too by texting some nipple sucking and kissing move around a bit more not sit like a dummys
22-06-2009 08:33
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

with sum gentle tweaking i got this...

lee est(ish) Wrote:the last show was ok, tiffany was sexy and actually took a bra off two dummys who should be on elite.

Kelly would come up close to the screen a bit and strip a bit off another girl too. She spiced it up, like one time she got told by texting to move each others bra off more and not sit. Babestation is girl on girl. Like kissing and some nipple sucking all around.

(This post was last modified: 22-06-2009 11:56 by MrSooky.)
22-06-2009 10:16
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

And this is the end result of our taxes being ploughed into the education system!!!Big Grin
22-06-2009 17:34
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV