Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OSGs and girls on the mic

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(20-01-2013 03:10 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I'm sure Rammy thinks the same

i certainly do at times the silent majority. if i had a pound for every time i was pounced on after posting something, id have enough money to start my own babechannel. especially for the amount of times its happened in the babestation section where even if i was hardly negative about babestation id get pounced on and called various things including a troll and spineless and be accused of having an anti bs agenda which i dont 100%

Quote:I don't think anyone's saying nakedness isn't a good show, not even Rammy if you take the trouble to read his posts properly. What some of us disagree with is the constant assertion that it's the only thing that makes a good show

thats exactly it, ive no issue with people liking nudity saying it makes a good show and its the thing they most like on the shows also no issue with babes going naked themselves. what annoys me is that some forum members make it the only thing that determins whether a show or a babe good or bad etc.

the other day on babestation was a perfect example of that. it had the likes of lori and gina naked so some forum members praised it to high heaven just cause of the nudity and attacked the other channels that didnt have nudity on it

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
20-01-2013 13:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(20-01-2013 13:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ive no issue with people liking nudity saying it makes a good show and its the thing they most like on the shows also no issue with babes going naked themselves. what annoys me is that some forum members make it the only thing that determins whether a show or a babe good or bad etc.

the other day on babestation was a perfect example of that. it had the likes of lori and gina naked so some forum members praised it to high heaven just cause of the nudity and attacked the other channels that didnt have nudity on it

I still can't understand why people giving their honest opinions and praising naked girls annoys you so much, some people like naked girls on the babe channels and some don't full stop, i't just a personal preference of theirs, they are just stating a opinion, why does people having a preference to watching naked girls on BS and not watching other channels that go for the more clothed look annoy you so much ?

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2013 13:42 by mr mystery.)
20-01-2013 13:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

getting the wrong end of the stick mr mystery ive no problems with people liking/prefering nudity and praising the babes that do go naked. whatever floats their boat, its that they make nudity the only factor in deciding if a babe or a channel is good or bad on a particular night. if a babe goes naked they automatically praise her and the channel she is on saying they were the best of the night, if a babe doesnt go naked they than automatically say she's had a poor night and the channel she was on was poor

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2013 13:51 by Rammyrascal.)
20-01-2013 13:50
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(20-01-2013 13:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  getting the wrong end of the stick mr mystery ive no problems with people liking/prefering nudity and praising the babes that do go naked. whatever floats their boat, its that they make nudity the only factor in deciding if a babe or a channel is good or bad on a particular night. if a babe goes naked they automatically praise her and the channel she is on saying they were the best of the night, if a babe doesnt go naked they than automatically say she's had a poor night and the channel she was on was poor

But to be fair, weren't you guilty of this after Clare Richards's naked oil shower spectacular the other day? Stop the press, 'Best Babe of 2013' already, 'Best babe of the night by a LONG LONG way' (even though I personally thought Adele wasn't too far behind her) etc. I didn't hear you go as far when Clare doesn't strip, so I assume the nudity made the difference. Paige Turnah again, when her butt was oiled naked, a magnificent sight I admit Tongue

But you're perfectly entitled to your opinion, but if someone wants to attack 'other channels' for not providing what they want then they're just as entitled to it too. And that also applies to certain other members who are apparently more 'honest' than the rest of us 'dishonest' members Rolleyes. Probably you take the attack on 'other channels' too personally because that will cover Studio66. Not worth getting too attached & sensitive to a channel being criticised, as they all want to extract as much cash from you as possible at the end of the day.

I agree with you though that nudity doesn't necessary make a good show. A show can be pushed just as far with teasing with what a girl has on, especially with some tiny or thin panties. All depends on the babe and the producer doing it.
20-01-2013 13:59
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Rammy has nothing against naked babes, he certainly loves them on STD66 Big Grin

(27-08-2012 01:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  NAKED SOPHIE WITH OIL!!!!!!! eekeekeekshockedshockedshocked

(21-10-2012 01:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  NAKED ALEX!!!!!!!

(30-10-2012 00:57 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  indeed sophia is naked!!!! Smile like how she's using her bra to stop her flashing something she shouldnt. the highlight of a good night from sophia, getting better with each night she does

(16-11-2012 01:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree there, double nudity on studio 66 right now lilly roma naked in the bath and katie k naked on the bed!!!!!!! eekeekeekshockedshockedshocked

(30-11-2012 10:30 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  brilliant show from becky last night, nice choice of outfits, very filthy, used oil and went nakedHeartHeartHearteekeekeek, nothing more you need from a nightshow

(13-01-2013 01:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  PAIGE IS NAKED & DRENCHED IN OIL!!!!!!! eekeekeekshockedshockedshocked the best stint of a fantastic night from paige Smile

(16-01-2013 01:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  nice naked stint from clare just now Smile

The list goes on, but i can't be arsed quoting any more.
20-01-2013 14:06
Digital Dave Away
Retired

^^^ Beautifully done. Wink
20-01-2013 14:14
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(20-01-2013 13:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(20-01-2013 03:10 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I'm sure Rammy thinks the same

i certainly do at times the silent majority. if i had a pound for every time i was pounced on after posting something, id have enough money to start my own babechannel. especially for the amount of times its happened in the babestation section where even if i was hardly negative about babestation id get pounced on and called various things including a troll and spineless and be accused of having an anti bs agenda which i dont 100%

Quote:I don't think anyone's saying nakedness isn't a good show, not even Rammy if you take the trouble to read his posts properly. What some of us disagree with is the constant assertion that it's the only thing that makes a good show

thats exactly it, ive no issue with people liking nudity saying it makes a good show and its the thing they most like on the shows also no issue with babes going naked themselves. what annoys me is that some forum members make it the only thing that determins whether a show or a babe good or bad etc.

Rammy stop using the word attacked, it's pathetic nobodys attacking anything, only in your head.

Secondly why wouldn't anybody praise a Naked Gina or Lori? whats wrong with people who like seeing them naked praising them? Is it because their not STD girls? Guaranteed if they were STD66 girls you'd be the first to say how great it was. You only ever moan about girls being naked when it's on Babestation.

There's a very large number of people on here who'd rather see the girls naked, If you don't like girls like Lori, Gina ect naked stop watching babestation or watch the daytime shows instead or a channel where the girl has clothes on. Of course there's going to be a lot more nudity on the night shows to cater for the people who like it as they cant do it during the day.

Like I said yesterday mate, your contradictive, If you put your 38,000 posts together you could make a balanced argument for both sides it's that bad.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2013 16:50 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
20-01-2013 15:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-01-2013 14:06 )Sm© Wrote:  Rammy has nothing against naked babes, he certainly loves them on STD66 Big Grin

think your obsessed with trying to prove i have a studio66 bias digging up posts i made as far back as LAST AUGUST!!!!!!!!! very childish and see youve got your usual backup to gang up on me

fernandez ill say again IVE NOTHING AGAINST NUDITY and I DONT HAVE A ANTI BS AGENDA!!!!!!. ill say again incase you didnt get it before. ive nothing against nudity on the shows and forum members prefering nudity. as ive said earlier its forum members who decide whether a babe has a good or poor night just on whether she goes naked. if she does then its automatically a good night and she and the channel she is on are praised to high heaven, yet if she doesnt go naked its automatically a poor night for her and the channel she is on.

also ive been quite positive about bs the past few weeks. so how can i have an anti bs agenda when ive been positive about bs

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
21-01-2013 01:00
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Rammy the last few days you seem like you have had everyone have a go at you, but for fuck sake man, you have made 30 odd thousand posts, what do you expect. And some things you have said lately are just absurd. The one informing us all about the use of OSGs as a good censoring measure did it for me. I'm sure we all love you really, but please relinquish this self appointed leader of forum speak. And let others have their say without you saying they are wrong if it doesn't tally with your ideology of what the Babestations are all about. And FUCKING HELL Rammy, lets hear some negativity about the programmes coming from you. Because no one can think they are that fucking good as you say they are.
21-01-2013 01:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

emm i have been negative about the shows responsible adult. ive said several times now over recent weeks that the babeshows arent as good as they have been in the past and they will never get to how they were at their best so enjoy them as much as i can now. and what complete rubbish to say im the leader of forum speak. the people on the forum that decide what can and cant be said are the mods and i am not a mod !!!!!!!

also i do let people have their say, complete rubbish to say i dont and if i disagree with what theyre saying ill reply saying why i disagree and if people dont like what i say thats up to thembut doesnt give them a right to have a go at me and call me things like a troll and say i have an agenda against babestation (not true)

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2013 02:16 by Rammyrascal.)
21-01-2013 02:14