babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
High quality again on Tuesday from Vicki and Beth. Sophie was the other girl.
08-05-2024 01:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(08-05-2024 01:42 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  High quality again on Tuesday from Vicki and Beth. Sophie was the other girl.

And again totally agree. Vicki gave us plenty of pussy as usual with a bit of pink BUT hats off to Beth, my girl of the week, on for a 3rd consecutive night with her 5th show &, as per Monday night, got her 24 buzzes needed to offload the pink buzzer & the wand with over half of her show to go. Our gorgeous Kiwi spreading her legs & her lovely pussy for us to enjoy, awesome!! As a bonus I always enjoy Beth on the mic. She nearly always says something that makes me laugh.
08-05-2024 08:44
magdala Offline
Junior Poster

Amber Paige on Thursday night and I really enjoyed her shows. She's a lovely girl. Let's have more of her as she doesn't seem to be on that much.
10-05-2024 14:32
void walker Offline
Senior Poster

There needs to be less wand in some of these shows. Far too much of it tonight.
10-05-2024 23:33
the coalman Offline
Junior Poster

It's Elizabeth Romanova and Eva May, in case anyone was wondering who the above remark concerned.
10-05-2024 23:41
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(10-05-2024 14:32 )magdala Wrote:  Amber Paige on Thursday night and I really enjoyed her shows. She's a lovely girl. Let's have more of her as she doesn't seem to be on that much.

Mmm but, for me, there wasn't enough pussy in her 3 shows, could do with more.
11-05-2024 06:36
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

In defence of Amber Paige, I really like her shows. She isn't as full-on as some of the BSX girls, but she's a big favourite of mine. For me her appearance on Thursday was a really good night.
11-05-2024 11:03
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

(10-05-2024 23:33 )void walker Wrote:  There needs to be less wand in some of these shows. Far too much of it tonight.

I still thought Friday was a good night, as was Saturday night with Epiphany Jones. Did anyone see Wednesday or know who was on?
12-05-2024 15:26
Mountain Box Offline
Senior Poster

(12-05-2024 15:26 )mysterion Wrote:  I still thought Friday was a good night, as was Saturday night with Epiphany Jones. Did anyone see Wednesday or know who was on?

Yep I agree, some very nice moist pussy & pink from Epiphany & the other 2 also gave us some nice pussy on Friday. As for Wednesday it was Emma Nord, fully naked in all 3 shows but, unusually this week, her hand & toys were in the way quite a bit, sadly, which is a shame as she does have a gorgeous pussy.

Sunday we had Beth, on 2nd, & yet again she was able to offload the pink buzzer & wand very quickly, although the wand did reappear later in her show. Can't complain about that as she delivered for her 6th show in a row & the wand doesn't fully obscure her pussy when in Beth's hand. On last, but by no means least, was Roxy Winters with an excellent show. No teasing us with only brief glimpses early on this week. She gave us full pussy views pretty much from the off & throughout her night, both front & rear views plus some nice pink too. I love this girl. She's gorgeous with an amazing body, exquisite tits & a delicious pussy &, after last night's show, has joined April Paisley as my 2 joint absolute favourite BSX girls with Sabrina Jade dropping to 3rd & Bella Baby 4th. Oooo yummy. Sorry got carried away there but couldn't help it.

The other girl last night, on 1st, was Maxie Rhoads.
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2024 07:41 by Mountain Box.)
13-05-2024 07:36
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Thanks to Mountain Box for his news and views and for being such a great contributor to this thread. I must say I totally share his love for Roxy Winters, who is a great example of a girl who got off to a quiet start but is now one of the stars of the channel. I thought last night was truly outstanding from her and it really made my Sunday.
13-05-2024 15:36

babestation xtra