Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

S66 Chat Daytime

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: S66 Chat Daytime
Thery had Chloe & Yasmine on the couch yesterday and to be honest I think a lot of guys left the chat once Yasmine came on. it's not her fault but I think they pretty much dictated the conversatioin onto subjects that some guys probably found too deep to engage in. Plus I think the tip goal situation is not grerst I think in all the time the chat was on they only hit one tip goal all afternoon. It does seem maybe they should take a break from the chat in daytime for maybe a week or two and let the daytime girls focus on their own shows and do the chat at night where the chat could be more naughty.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-05-2021 07:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: S66 Chat
I think the daytime chat show needs to take a break for a week or two, maybe and let the daytime girls focus on their own shows and have a far shorter chat session early evening till say from 7-10pm or 8-11pm to get the chat being much more than PG rated, as I think the daytime chat has simply run out of steam for me. Chloe and Yasmine are great as a pair, but they seemed to steer the conversatiion well away from what guys wanted to talk about in the chat box and think many drifted off the chat by about 4pm. It's not Yasmine's fault but I don't think she engages with what's written in the chat box enough. But if anything I think if they bring the daytime show back after a break, then they should forget about tip goals it's not worth it, just let the girls be themselves and maybe let the girls themselves run/produce it.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2021 07:43 by lovebabes56.)
11-05-2021 07:37
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

I see s66 are still persisting with their version of the W.I. show. Huh
11-05-2021 14:21
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(11-05-2021 07:37 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I think the daytime chat show needs to take a break for a week or two, maybe and let the daytime girls focus on their own shows and have a far shorter chat session early evening till say from 7-10pm or 8-11pm to get the chat being much more than PG rated, as I think the daytime chat has simply run out of steam for me. Chloe and Yasmine are great as a pair, but they seemed to steer the conversatiion well away from what guys wanted to talk about in the chat box and think many drifted off the chat by about 4pm. It's not Yasmine's fault but I don't think she engages with what's written in the chat box enough. But if anything I think if they bring the daytime show back after a break, then they should forget about tip goals it's not worth it, just let the girls be themselves and maybe let the girls themselves run/produce it.

I’m beginning to think this too. The daytime chat is running out of steam and now is the time to give it a rest and give it a revamp. For example rather than one chat show 11am/Noon-5pm, have shorter chat shows spread throughout the day & evening. Didn’t really watch today as it was basically just Evski on her own and when it’s one babe it’s boring & a turnoff. Needs to be 2 babes on screen at all times

The nighttime chat show though is getting better & clearly is becoming popular given it’s basically on every night now (so far this week it is as it was on last night & another nighttime chat tonight). Nighttime chat can continue and isn’t running out of steam as it’s only just started. Just needs 2 babes on like with daytime chat

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021 00:17 by Rammyrascal.)
11-05-2021 18:59
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^It will give them time work out some pairings and hopefully where it is use it to introduce new girls. Tip goals for me should be dropped on chat, it should be about calls and chat and fun. It does need a break and will let girls focus on their own shows Has it ever been mentioned in the chat that there sghould be a break with it?

11-05-2021 19:10
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

My god Evski is busy. An all nighter (ok until 1am) and back on to the day schedule!!
12-05-2021 11:46
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

Should be renamed to the Evski show! Only person I ever see on
12-05-2021 12:33
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Just tuned in, & Evski is now doing some sort of a Yoga workout. Mainly stretches etc. It's had already started when I switched on, the first exercise was to loosen up the wrists. Surprised The irony wasn't lost on me. Being professional, Evski did both, but for our purposes her, I'd imagine your dominant hand will suffice. WinkImportant

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2021 12:52 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
12-05-2021 12:49
FEDEDANELLA88 Offline
Senior Poster

New girl now online on s66chat: her name is Coco Savage. Brunette and curvy. This is her twitter:
https://twitter.com/cocothesavage_?s=20
13-05-2021 15:41
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Thought it was a good chat show today, one of the best shows in a good while with 3 babes on over the course of it including new babe Coco Savage. They were all having fun & up for playing games including Twister at the end of the show.

Needs to be like this going forward

Piper Niven Superfan
13-05-2021 18:54