Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

S66 Chat Daytime

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
^ It's only partly about that I think. I've a feeling it's more to do with recreating the old stickability and draw the old days had; engaging the audience in a general way. So much has been whittled away from the regular streams and placed off of main cam, the shows can be dull as ditch water if you're not spending. So where is the attention holder and the casual pull (in lieu of a hardcore habitual use) to a new site in particular?

This new chat stream can also be a sort of visual version of the info channel. Promo codes, who's on hype, that sort of thing. Gallery was even on mic today doing a bit of spiel. (He said a night time version is planned btw and a busier rotation of babes on it thru the day.)

Hopefully, it'll prove a space for establishing a direct operator connection to the wider audience also, with feedback and suggestions/ideas listened to more.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2021 23:02 by ShandyHand.)
12-03-2021 22:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I think it is briliiant the 15 mins I have just watched online

Very sexy seeing the 2girls casually sat on the sofa chatting one in a polkadot dress and the other in a very sexy grey mini and blouse most generously unbuttoned. If they can do cheeky upskirts and be a little "careless" etc. for tips it would be really hot.
13-03-2021 14:22
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

i must have missed it!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
13-03-2021 14:38
DavidB0473 Offline
Ugly and unloved

It was quite entertaining again today so far. Even better when Anna and the producer swapped mics so could hear her better as he was coming through twice as loud as her. The only real problem I have seen or rather heard today is the awful music playing the whole time, so masking what they are saying during the part I watched. They were asked at least a couple of times to do something about it, but so far no luck. So with the terrible music so loud I have given up and think I may take an afternoon siesta instead.
13-03-2021 15:21
Charlemagne Offline

It seems to be a learning curve for a few of the younger girls. It's not easy to talk, just for talkings sake.

13-03-2021 15:47
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I'm a big fan of this daytime 66chat innovation. It helps guys get to know the babes (and vice versa) and can hold them to the site by offering a relaxing chill out room, occassional respite, away from the pointed end of the streams. (Operator tactics had previously, over the course of many years, made the regular streams gradually less engaging. In recent times we've begun to see a little redressing of that balance, this being the latest example.) Finding a whole new marketplace to garner direct trade from on twitch can't be a bad thing either - for punter vibe or for 66.

As we know calling is no longer the essential part of show interaction it once was, so there was a definite need for that audience connection to be replaced in some form. Chat messages from a babe can only take us so far. Babe audio can bring cammers far closer to the babes... as well as inspiring new callers.

The two babes on a couch format keeps things bubbling in the right way - especially when they have a strong producer who knows when to turn the babe's attentions back to the punters.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
24-03-2021 22:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-03-2021 22:10 )ShandyHand Wrote:  I'm a big fan of this daytime 66chat innovation. It helps guys get to know the babes (and vice versa) and can hold them to the site by offering a relaxing chill out room, occassional respite, away from the pointed end of the streams. (Operator tactics had previously, over the course of many years, made the regular streams gradually less engaging. In recent times we've begun to see a little redressing of that balance, this being the latest example.) Finding a whole new marketplace to garner direct trade from on twitch can't be a bad thing either - for punter vibe or for 66.

As we know calling is no longer the essential part of show interaction it once was, so there was a definite need for that audience connection to be replaced in some form. Chat messages from a babe can only take us so far. Babe audio can bring cammers far closer to the babes... as well as inspiring new callers.

The two babes on a couch format keeps things bubbling in the right way - especially when they have a strong producer who knows when to turn the babe's attentions back to the punters.

I like it too, gives a new way to interact with the s66 babes to get to know them properly. Needs to be both via s66 & on social media

Piper Niven Superfan
25-03-2021 01:17
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(24-03-2021 22:10 )ShandyHand Wrote:  I'm a big fan of this daytime 66chat innovation. It helps guys get to know the babes (and vice versa) and can hold them to the site by offering a relaxing chill out room, occassional respite, away from the pointed end of the streams. (Operator tactics had previously, over the course of many years, made the regular streams gradually less engaging. In recent times we've begun to see a little redressing of that balance, this being the latest example.) Finding a whole new marketplace to garner direct trade from on twitch can't be a bad thing either - for punter vibe or for 66.

Agreed if they can get around to even putting three babes on the couch at least say maybe once a week then there is room for a babe to slip off to take a call privately IMO if they so need to. The babes also need to make sure they switch microphones off when on call.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2021 12:27 by lovebabes56.)
25-03-2021 12:25
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Rammy, what they have done so far is great, but I think they also need to work on getting the pairings right - some have been brilliant so far and I have to see a pairing that doesn't work well. The success of the chat is I think largely down to us providing good questions and being respectful at the same time and not go over the top on the that show's chat box. Putting it on twitch is a good idea, it does give you the option to chat when the studio one doesn't work, but for that to work pretty effectively they do need to pixk up on questions on twitch and slot them in where possible.
I don't think they took too notice much of the twitch chat yesterday.

I think the pairing of new girl Harley & Zara yesterday is an example, of how well it CAN work in that instance (and maybe bdecome a regular feature on it), but I think overall the pairings so far that have embraced it well. And for it to continue we have to embrace it as well and make it popular I also think having one established babe and one new babe is a good idea it helps the new babe get to know someone already and and also build a fan base quickly as well as getting to know some customers too, think it should be done more often. If they was to puty it on over thr wekend I would say Sunday afternoon would be a good day to try it. BTW new girl Harley was great fun!!

(This post was last modified: 25-03-2021 12:43 by lovebabes56.)
25-03-2021 12:32
DavidB0473 Offline
Ugly and unloved

Listening to Rhiannon's stream right now with the sound on (studio clearly forgot to switch the stream off of the S66Chat set) and the two guys complaining about the trolls they have on the S66Chat, in reference to a few people not happy with the S66chat being on the TV in the daytime most days.

Not sure referring to some of your customers as trolls is the best way forward, but well.......
25-03-2021 18:01