Junior Poster

RE: S66 Chat Daytime
Teejay Walker is down on the schedule for monday, weds + sunday
19-02-2022 12:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2022 18:52 )Rob169 Wrote:  what they need is sophia lares and fernanda back to do day shifts, they'd make more money for them than all the rest of this daytime chat and crap home cams put together

I find it hard to believe that on the rare occasion they have any on screen presence at all during the day shift now, instead of trusting it to the tried and tested, they are bringing new faces to the screen. Why sacrifice the gold standard if they were going to keep even a minimal presence on tv?? by bringing new faces forward. Use what you had (in the form of AH etc) instead of using screen time as a trialist platform!
19-02-2022 13:14
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(19-02-2022 13:14 )hornball Wrote:  instead of trusting it to the tried and tested, they are bringing new faces to the screen.

S66 simply don't earn much from daytime TV these days. They make far more money on the web, so that's where they need their tried and tested.

Using TV to showcase their new faces is actually a good idea. It gives the newcomers valuable exposure and helps them to become better known.
19-02-2022 18:28
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(19-02-2022 18:28 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(19-02-2022 13:14 )hornball Wrote:  instead of trusting it to the tried and tested, they are bringing new faces to the screen.

S66 simply don't earn much from daytime TV these days. They make far more money on the web, so that's where they need their tried and tested.

Using TV to showcase their new faces is actually a good idea. It gives the newcomers valuable exposure and helps them to become better known.
Solid argument I guess. I still see it as baby out with bath water
19-02-2022 21:53
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(19-02-2022 18:28 )southlondonphil Wrote:  

I think its easy to forget there is a large input from a lot of girls here on where they go and whether they do web or TV or both or whatever

I speak to a couple of girls for example who are on completely different set ups, one has an attractive minutes based set up from calls and cams, the other's is more built around a fixed rate with incentives.

One for example does minimal TV as it has no perv cam, tighter dress restrictions and is hard to facilitate private cams...she earns less money here .

i'm not saying that the channel doesn't have direction on some and a good input, and of course will want a girl to go where she makes (them) most money but I've not personally spoken to any girl who didn't have a reasonable say in what format they use.

Moving forward on TV I reckon the Chat Concept will stay as the main dish but the channel will aim to strengthen a regular pool of girls to fill the morning and late afternoon / evening TV slots (maybe new faces maybe 'tried and tested' who knows) with the web and cam open to all..
19-02-2022 22:05
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(19-02-2022 22:05 )docutech Wrote:  there is a large input from a lot of girls here on where they go and whether they do web or TV or both or whatever

Yes that's very true, you're right to remind us of this. The reason that a girl isn't seen on TV can be largely down to her preferring it that way.
19-02-2022 23:49
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(19-02-2022 12:40 )jobuddy18uk Wrote:  Teejay Walker is down on the schedule for monday, weds + sunday

Teejay was on web this morning was going to call but she was on Premium Rate on the occasions i looked, I have no problem with Premium Rate for cam but it makes decent length phone calls alone an expensive choice, as often three times more pricey than TV or freeview.

She did say on message no TV at present probably cam only ..but I didn't particularly want to spend another 90 quid odd to get more substance to the comment lol
20-02-2022 16:33