Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

S66 Chat

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ Don't see 66 adding any more TV channels atm if that's what you mean. Especially not specifically for 66chat which must be overhead conscious surely.

Also worth noting: They moved the daytime version away from the 5 to 6pm because it was consistently quiet at that time. Viability for longer streams seems questionable. Very much dependent on them getting the content truly engaging for a more mainstream crowd I'd suggest. The usernames in the chat for it atm are loyal but not exactly wide-ranging.

The night time variant should ditch the sofa IMO and get away from asking the same babe to pull a 14 hour stint - neither are particularly compatible with trying to hit the required tip goals at approaching 1am. Stools for instance would make for a better leg show (have they not seen Italian Sports presenters?) as well as being a greater inclination/spring for activities.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2021 12:28 by ShandyHand.)
07-05-2021 12:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

I'm unsure what the purpose of having a chat girl on screen is.
When the girls were orginally used, on the early babeshows, there purpose was to drum up calls to the girls on the other channels.

But I'm not seeing this, all they seem to do is just ... chat Huh

07-05-2021 12:29
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(07-05-2021 12:29 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I'm unsure what the purpose of having a chat girl on screen is.
When the girls were orginally used, on the early babeshows, there purpose was to drum up calls to the girls on the other channels.

But I'm not seeing this, all they seem to do is just ... chat Huh
I see it as more of a presenter role!! To answer Shandyhands point - No I don't mean a stand alone channel. I mean that it becomes nothing more than another booobs out segment!! Still within the box at the corner of the screen (maybe occasionally being the stand in when the main channel model takes a break) with what ruby showed the way with last night! Changing from day clothes into her robe and that other outfit (although too fem dom for me) If the girl(s) on the normal channel want to join them with boobs out/naked - up to them - as Jen did!
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2021 13:11 by hornball.)
07-05-2021 13:06
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think they do give shout out to the other girls but I feel thry leave it up to us whether choose to see another girl or not.

I still can't find the siter to get thst code they mention!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
07-05-2021 13:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-05-2021 02:03 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Cheers, Rammy. Good to see they are trying to expand what they're doing here.

Agree. Good to see s66 trying to expand what they’re doing & agree with what you’ve said in your post about ditching the sofa and not having the presenter babe doing a 14 hr shift by doing the nightshow chat as well as day chat

Have a separate roster/rota of nighttime presenters for when s66 do chat at night

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2021 15:35 by Rammyrascal.)
07-05-2021 15:27
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(07-05-2021 15:27 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(07-05-2021 02:03 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Cheers, Rammy. Good to see they are trying to expand what they're doing here.

Agree. Good to see s66 trying to expand what they’re doing & agree with what you’ve said in your post about ditching the sofa and not having the presenter babe doing a 14 hr shift by doing the nightshow chat as well as day chat

Have a separate roster/rota of nighttime presenters for when s66 do chat at night

Would that not mean that they rotate the girls currently doing the main night shows in and out of chat in addition to the main content??. As it is, it allows us to see a different side (at least one lol) to the day girls personality?? Scope for new faces too who want to do just the presenter night chat
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2021 15:41 by hornball.)
07-05-2021 15:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

My idea is a daytime babe to the night chat & interview the Nightshow babes as they go on to either tv or web, so people get to know the nightbabes and choose who to spend money on.

Pretty much like “Meet The Babes” that bs did a few years ago

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2021 18:55 by Rammyrascal.)
07-05-2021 18:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^and then get the last babe on the night roster to interview the Daytime girls in the same manner???

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
07-05-2021 19:48
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

S66 Chat tonight, I have no words for how bad this is.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
07-05-2021 22:34
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Someone’s going to have to sit me down and explain to me the aim, promotional or entertainment-wise, of late-night S66 Chat consisting of a fully-clothed Rhiannon Sarah on her own on a sofa, talking to herself. Does her dad own the company or something?
07-05-2021 23:51