FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
12-04-2021 18:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: Things I’ve Learned from S66 Chat
I’ve also learned that there are a hell of a lot of foot fetishists out there. It’s been foot tip goals all day today. They should rebrand as S66 FEET.
13-04-2021 18:05
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(13-04-2021 18:05 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I’ve also learned that there are a hell of a lot of foot fetishists out there. It’s been foot tip goals all day today. They should rebrand as S66 FEET.

Probably because it's about the only thing they'd be allowed to do on tv during daytime. They could send them backstage for some X-rated tip goals, especially when the chat is only in the small box in the corner of the screen. Something they could be thinking of but doubt it.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
13-04-2021 19:07
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I imagine Ofcom restrictions rule out even hinting at there being other places you might be directed to seek your pleasure, judging by the fact that the girls seem uncomfortable about saying “on the web” - it’s normally euphemised as “somewhere else” or similar.

No, I fear we’ll have to be content with the girls doing dinosaur impressions, dancing the macarena or seeing how many marshmallows they can stuff in their gobs (all of which have happened on S66 Chat recently).
13-04-2021 20:02
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ They did try a tip goal that they spoke of as would take place backstage the other day. It was for the two girls on the sofa to twerk. But it never made the amount required. Only quality fulfilment will convince guys to hit more of these things.

The current obsession with feet is starting to be a bit off-putting to me tbh.

Web is the naughty Ofcom forbidden word. "Backstage" is the usual replacement that everyone knows is a replacement. Making the rule a ridiculous, totally ineffectual, one.

They can advertise the one site because it has no naughty content but are not suppose to mention the other I take it. Log-ins just happen to work on both. With is handy.Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2021 20:50 by ShandyHand.)
13-04-2021 20:31
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Thanks, ShandyHand, for cracking the “backstage” code. That’s been mystifying me for ages. I used to think it was some VIP area I’d never found access to.

Now the feet folk have latched on to S66Chat, I wonder if the producers will recoil from the monster they’ve created, or embrace it as a Eureka moneyspinner?
13-04-2021 22:23
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(13-04-2021 22:23 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Thanks, ShandyHand, for cracking the “backstage” code. That’s been mystifying me for ages. I used to think it was some VIP area I’d never found access to.

Now the feet folk have latched on to S66Chat, I wonder if the producers will recoil from the monster they’ve created, or embrace it as a Eureka moneyspinner?

It's a odd concept when you first encounter it isn't it. It's been about for quite some time (I even had a quick thread on it back in the day) but the idea that they have invented a new definition to the word - that everyone watching has to grasp - without actuaĺly being allowed to say that is what they are doing is quite something when you think of it. I expect it's common for new subscribers to think they are missing out on something at first hear - I certainly had similar thoughts to you.

It's so obvious when it comes to you though, you wonder if its worth posting about! Not really the channel's fault though; it's Ofcom's Mary Whitehouse take on the modern media - their so called 'progressives' values have more in common with reactionary old farts like Whitehouse than they would ever be willing to admit - that is to blame for such consumer baffling nonsense. (It's seems they're a regulator that only stands up for consumers who's values agree with their own.)

The feet thing has been a drift for 66's daytime for a few years also. (They must have known it was a money spinner back when they had a shortlived yt channel dedicated to it.) But this chat slot has taken it to the sort of eye-catching levels that suffocate other drives.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2021 23:32 by ShandyHand.)
14-04-2021 23:06
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I recall that some time ago, S66 girls already on the web would sometimes say “I’m going backstage now” and disappear into a pervcam-only room. I never took them up on that, as I had no wish to pay for a show whose nature I had no idea of. For all I knew, they could have been having a ten-man gangbang or just sucking down a McDonalds smoothie. I wasn’t going to pay to find out.
15-04-2021 11:33
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Jennifer Kelly can fit her fist in her mouth (we had to take her word for it, as she was disappointed to hear the producers wouldn’t let her demonstrate on TV). She also disclosed that she’s pegged a bloke with a strap-on.

I did enjoy last night’s late-night chat with Jen and Evski. We got some saucy talk for a change - this, I’d be interested in watching regularly. A shame the producers shot down the nude arm-wrestling, as Evski and Jen were both up for it.
05-05-2021 09:19
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I thought the inclusion of Jen elevated the concept about 200%. Slightly tricksy to see it in a tiny window on FV, but Jen was at least still recognisable.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-05-2021 15:17