gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OnlyFans Tech Issues

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: OnlyFans
I agree, but I never had to re enter my 3 security code number for anything only storing the card, every new sub it never asked for and not when I did purchase some DM stuff. That’s were the fraud is. Anyone who gets into your account has the ability to use it and not have to put any details in.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
22-10-2018 16:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

On reflection AFAIK neither of my current subs - would not touch OF with a bargepole even if Lucy-Anne wanted to knock my front door and give me one (oh maybe then Smile ) - asked for the pin at subscription level. The registration form recognises the type of card eg Visa and it is Visa itself that confirms the transaction.

And when I acquire credits for webcam although the form has a box for the pin it is not stored so again the verification is between you and your cc.

Bottom line. If OF has the ability to store the pin it is NOT secure.
22-10-2018 16:38
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

It uses verified by visa when purchasing subs but because you store the code when putting a card to subscribe it doesn’t do anything.

22-10-2018 17:29
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(22-10-2018 16:03 )DB83 Wrote:  Do be aware that these emails could be a form of phishing.

Not from OF at all but some fraudsters pretending to be OF and just after your account details.

And no collection company worth its salt should allow you to store that 3 digit pin within the account other than for standard automatic renewals

yep..it seems I join Amazon prime everyday...RolleyesBig Laugh fucking shysters....

22-10-2018 21:01
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(18-10-2018 10:07 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Just received a completely random email from OF telling me I've subscribed to some completely unknown woman. Er No!

Looks like another example of OF fraud so in addition to seeking return of the subscription fee I've cancelled all my subscriptions.

Thought I'd update on this as it now seems to have been resolved.

After having one fraudulent subscription taken I provided the requested information to OF. Their response was to ask me to remove auto renewal but not cancel my account. They asked me NOT to change my password as they said that would not prevent a hacker still in my account continueing subscribing to more accounts. Instead they asked me to change my email address. They did not answer any of my questions about the data breach that had clearly taken place.

Before I could take any of their recommended actions (which tbf sounded like utter bollocks because my account could still be hacked if it had happened once) I had another 5 fraudulent subscriptions totalling over $100 taken. At that point I threatened them with legal action and requested immediate account closure which they did. They gave me some bollocks about a refund taking up to 10 days which I challenged and the refunds arrived within a couple of days.

Their customer service is crap, their system security is crap and the knob I dealt with was arrogant. I strongly recommend people have nothing to do with this bunch of cowboys
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2018 14:26 by SecretAgent.)
30-10-2018 14:24
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Thanks for the update. Guess the babes putting their futures into this may not know the issues surrounding it. Too many more issues with things like this and people won't be interested.

(This post was last modified: 30-10-2018 20:29 by babefan2012.)
30-10-2018 15:28
babesintoyland Offline
Apprentice Poster

was thinking of joining Tori Lee but reading this has put me off really doesnt sound safe

(22-10-2018 12:35 )emmajanefan Wrote:  
(18-10-2018 10:07 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Just received a completely random email from OF telling me I've subscribed to some completely unknown woman. Er No!

Looks like another example of OF fraud so in addition to seeking return of the subscription fee I've cancelled all my subscriptions.

Happened to me too. I stopped my auto renewal which sucks. However, don't want my card being misused.
17-11-2018 16:57
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yep reading here about the issues and a simply google search did enough for me, I had no issues with it but the security methods they use aren’t the strongest.

17-11-2018 18:26
Charlemagne Offline

It looks like there may be a fault with the OnlyFans site tonight.

Hannah Martin, Maxine, Lily Roma and Tara May are reporting log in issues

28-11-2018 23:51
papahet3969 Offline
Posting Machine

^and a non babeshow babe has problems-Melisa Mendini(Kristina Uhrinova)

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."
29-11-2018 00:25

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles