gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OnlyFans Tech Issues

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Only Fans - which babes make it worthwhile joining?
Thats annoying Sad i love that ass

I miss Amber Coen
22-09-2018 09:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
emmajanefan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: OnlyFans
I am in dispute with OnlyFans. They charged my card on file $112 when I did not sign up for anyone or tip the girls this weekend. I would sign up and then remove the auto feature and card used.

Less is more...I didn't answer
24-09-2018 02:50
PeleMessi Offline
Junior Poster

(24-09-2018 02:50 )emmajanefan Wrote:  I am in dispute with OnlyFans. They charged my card on file $112 when I did not sign up for anyone or tip the girls this weekend. I would sign up and then remove the auto feature and card used.
Auto renew is a big feature the girls push.
24-09-2018 03:34
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

It would be nice if there was another way to pay i dont trust putting my bank details in Sad and mikaela witt is only fiver this weekend

I miss Amber Coen
28-09-2018 16:43
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

^That is why I’ve stopped. I’ve used on and off for the 18 months or so and had no problems but reading a fair few people’s issues here and others elsewhere I’ve stopped. If there was more security like needing to put in extra information for every purchase I’d stay signed up to some but I’m not taking any risks.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
28-09-2018 16:50
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

did you get a refund ?

(24-09-2018 02:50 )emmajanefan Wrote:  I am in dispute with OnlyFans. They charged my card on file $112 when I did not sign up for anyone or tip the girls this weekend. I would sign up and then remove the auto feature and card used.
09-10-2018 14:40
emmajanefan Offline
Senior Poster

(09-10-2018 14:40 )grantorino Wrote:  did you get a refund ?

my bank refunded me. shall waiting for refund to go bank to the bank from Onlyfans.

Less is more...I didn't answer
09-10-2018 14:58
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

I've emailed Onlyfans a couple of times about adding a paysafecard option so you don't have to use a normal card. The fact that people seem to be able to find your email and password relatively easily on OnlyFans makes me reluctant to sign up if I have to give card details. I wouldn't be so reluctant if I could just make one off payments with the paysafecard option.

The best they've told me is that they've added the idea to a "future development list"

Adultwork use PaySafeCards
10-10-2018 21:29
Cookie123 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-10-2018 21:29 )RutgerWhore Wrote:  I've emailed Onlyfans a couple of times about adding a paysafecard option so you don't have to use a normal card. The fact that people seem to be able to find your email and password relatively easily on OnlyFans makes me reluctant to sign up if I have to give card details. I wouldn't be so reluctant if I could just make one off payments with the paysafecard option.

The best they've told me is that they've added the idea to a "future development list"

Adultwork use PaySafeCards

Actually it's possible to do what you want (one off payment).
You can remove your card everytime you want.
That's what I did. I subbed to someone and removed the card. So it was kinda a one off payment.
11-10-2018 10:13
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Just received a completely random email from OF telling me I've subscribed to some completely unknown woman. Er No!

Looks like another example of OF fraud so in addition to seeking return of the subscription fee I've cancelled all my subscriptions.
18-10-2018 10:07

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles