gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OnlyFans Tech Issues

scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Which credit bank card for onlyfans uk users
(27-04-2021 20:45 )steveofun Wrote:  I needed to confirm my card by onlyfans paying in a small amount on the card and i enter the exact dollars into the confirm part but on my card its displays in pounds and when i convert pounds into dollars it wouldn't work as it has to be the exact dollars before converted into pounds but for some reason i don't need to do it now thanks .

Hi @Steveofun, I know the issue your hitting you need to see the dollar amount live in your pending transactions so can confirm. I hit the same issue. Personally I've started using an account from one of the challenger banks so Monzo, Starling... one of them they show the amount in the description. If you can't do that I've found dividing the £ amount by the MasterCard listed exchange rate also works. You can use xe.com set it from £ to $ enter the pound amount and convert it, round it up to 2 digits and it'll work. If the $ amount is sat 2.756 round it up 2.76. If its 2.754 as an example round it down to 2.75.

Hope it helps.
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2021 11:34 by scooby_doo.)
28-04-2021 11:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steveofun Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thanks it appears to be working now and i don't need to confirm my tesco MasterCard card i purchased 10 dollars on the wallet but everytime i try to subscribe it keeps charging my card any ideas how i change to wallet thanks.
28-04-2021 12:58
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

Never had to do it but using the 'Make wallet primary method for rebills' in the payments screen might do it. Not sure if its only for just re-bills or new subs as well. Enabling it will certainly make a renewal go from you Wallet balance. Make sure auto-popup is turned off.
28-04-2021 16:11
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(28-04-2021 12:58 )steveofun Wrote:  everytime i try to subscribe it keeps charging my card

It's not supposed to work like that. Not according to what OnlyFans claim anyway.

"Adding funds to your wallet allows you to subscribe to any user, send tips or unlock paid messages without making a credit card transaction every time. Your wallet balance will be used by default as long as it is sufficient for the attempted purchase (or subscription auto-renew)."

It looks like it's not working the way it's meant to.
29-04-2021 12:25
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

It's doesn't make much sense. If "Your wallet balance will be used by default" then what's the purpose of the option to "Make wallet primary method for rebills"?
29-04-2021 12:59
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

(28-04-2021 08:52 )Wardjackson Wrote:  One issue is the foreign currency charge. If you are not paying in £, but in, say $ or €, most UK card providers will charge about 3% extra for converting your payment to £.

This is a very good point. As Wardjackson says, most cards charge you a 3% foreign transaction fee. If you make a lot of foreign transactions it could add up to a significant amount of money, so it would be worth looking for a card that doesn't make this charge.
04-05-2021 23:04
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(04-05-2021 23:04 )Glenn Miller Wrote:  This is a very good point. As Wardjackson says, most cards charge you a 3% foreign transaction fee. If you make a lot of foreign transactions it could add up to a significant amount of money, so it would be worth looking for a card that doesn't make this charge.

Most of the challenger banks don't charge the extra now and some of the major credit card providers like the challenger banks (monzo for example) now only charge the MasterCard / Visa exchange rate if its a purchase (as opposed to cash) you can get a good guess of what you might pay on the MasterCard website as they have a good conversion tool. Well worth doing a conversion before you buy even waiting a day can save you at the moment :-)
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2021 16:13 by scooby_doo.)
05-05-2021 16:12
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(28-04-2021 12:58 )steveofun Wrote:  everytime i try to subscribe it keeps charging my card any ideas how i change to wallet thanks.

There is a way around that problem. If you unlink your credit card then any future charges will automatically be applied to your wallet. Of course that does create another issue, in that next time you want to add funds to your wallet you'll have to go through the process of confirming your card again.
12-05-2021 10:38
Charlemagne Offline

RE: OnlyFans Tech Issues
There seems to be a problem with Onlyfans.
A few of the girls are complaining that they can't access their sites.

14-05-2021 12:41
gazcraw77 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: OnlyFans Tech Issues
Was fine this morning now it’s not loading nowt just logo on screen, must be same tech folk as S66 laugh
14-05-2021 12:43

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles