gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OnlyFans Tech Issues

scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: OnlyFans
(04-04-2021 23:57 )babefan2012 Wrote:  I haven't received a single email spam besides the ones im subbed to since Saturday, considering they were coming relentlessly I reckon they must have been hackers. They looked legit but it's weird how they've stopped as quick as they have.

Sounds like Onlyfans had a technical fault to me, hackers wouldn’t have stopped spamming you unless there botnet had been taken down. Glad they’ve stopped though.
05-04-2021 07:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

[Image: image-8872_606EEE09.jpg]

I've seen a few of these posts from the babes.

08-04-2021 12:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yeah, onlyfans can be a pain with this & this isn’t the first time people have has issues getting their payments from OF

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2021 18:54 by Rammyrascal.)
08-04-2021 15:38
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(08-04-2021 15:38 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yeah, onlyfans can be a pain with this & this isn’t the first time people have has issues getting their payments from OF

Yeah I've seen quite a few also, two girls I know had the problem and it ended up being because the info OF need to do the payments had changed (i.e additional info) and the other one them insisting on a VAT number when the creators not registered, support had to intervene and we know how slow they are at replying to creators (48 hr turn around time min currently)
12-04-2021 17:56
steveofun Offline
Apprentice Poster

OnlyFans Tech Issues
Looking for help which credit card or bank do members in the uk use ive got tesco and rbs but everytime i try to confirm my card its displays on my balance in pounds but I need the dollars for onlyfans and when i put the exchanged rate into onlyfans its always wrong and i can't try again for 24 hours

Ive spoke to onlyfans and my bank and both said speak to the opposite which ive tried again and again and getting nowhere i used a paysafe topup but its more expensive and harder to topup as none of the shops local to me do it

Any help thanks .
27-04-2021 14:27
steveofun Offline
Apprentice Poster

Which credit bank card for onlyfans uk users
Looking for help which credit card or bank do members in the uk use ive got tesco and rbs but everytime i try to confirm my card its displays on my balance in pounds but I need the dollars for onlyfans and when i put the exchanged rate into onlyfans its always wrong and i can't try again for 24 hours

Ive spoke to onlyfans and my bank and both said speak to the opposite which ive tried again and again and getting nowhere i used a paysafe topup but its more expensive and harder to topup as none of the shops local to me do it

Any help thanks .
27-04-2021 15:20
get in the van Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Which credit bank card for onlyfans uk users
To be honest I don't understand what the issue is here. I thought you could make a foreign currency transation with any credit card you like. I've got a Tesco credit card myself and if I tried to pay for something in Dollars I'm sure it would work.
27-04-2021 18:34
steveofun Offline
Apprentice Poster

I needed to confirm my card by onlyfans paying in a small amount on the card and i enter the exact dollars into the confirm part but on my card its displays in pounds and when i convert pounds into dollars it wouldn't work as it has to be the exact dollars before converted into pounds but for some reason i don't need to do it now thanks .
27-04-2021 20:45
Wardjackson Offline
Senior Poster

One issue is the foreign currency charge. If you are not paying in £, but in, say $ or €, most UK card providers will charge about 3% extra for converting your payment to £. Some have a minimum charge of up to £3, however small the transaction. You can get cards which do not charge and therefore save yourself a bit of money. Halifax and Nationwide offered this when I looked. The Post Office also did so, but their credit card business has been taken over by Jaja, so I am not sure whether this is still the case.
28-04-2021 08:52
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(27-04-2021 20:45 )steveofun Wrote:  I needed to confirm my card by onlyfans paying in a small amount on the card and i enter the exact dollars into the confirm part but on my card its displays in pounds

I always thought that credit card statements gave both amounts. To verify this, I checked my SAGA card statements and although that card has been withdrawn now the old statements give me the transaction amount in dollars, the exchange rate applied and the resulting amount in pounds. The same applies to my still current MBNA card, the amount in dollars, the exchange rate and the amount in pounds. It's all very clear. However I was disappointed to find that my other current card, from Santander, only shows dollar transactions as an amount in pounds, with no mention of the original dollar amount or that it was even a dollar transaction. I think that's poor service.
28-04-2021 11:05

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles