Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average

Bella Baby: Studio66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Bella Baby: Studio66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
Excellent to see Bella back last night, this time looking very ravishingly hot in red as she unleashed her magnificent big natural assets as well as shaking and jiggling her magnificent arse

Piper Niven Superfan
05-10-2021 14:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Bella was back last night and it was a good show from her including plenty of her bent over showing off her magnificent arse in a ridiculously tiny black thong HeartHeart

Piper Niven Superfan
12-10-2021 14:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Fantastic to see Bella back on TV last night. Looked stunning in her lingerie & was on very good form indeed with lovely views of her magnificent big natural assets & her equally magnificent arse Heart

Piper Niven Superfan
08-11-2021 13:39
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Exciting show last night. It looked like there were some wrestling finishing moves in there - it looked like Sweet Chin Music followed by the Warrior Splash. She was having fun - wish she could be on the TV more often. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
08-11-2021 17:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree Bella should be on TV more often & last night she again showed just why with a mind-blowingly hot & sexy show

Piper Niven Superfan
17-11-2021 15:27
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I thought last night was pretty weird when, I assumed a punter was on the perv cam and the camera was moved sharply to the left of the screen, showing only a little bit of Bella, who was now naked, but enough to guess what she was doing. But when that ended, it returned to a full screen showing Bella resting, covered in a blanket. Minutes later, still naked, she removed the blanket and started a doggy position aimed at the camera, whilst fingering herself. Then turned over for a frontal fingering. Some guy/s have paid an awful lot of money for a private or group session, only to see a few minutes later her showing all for free. I would be pretty miffed.
17-11-2021 23:37
Bellababy94 Offline
Junior Poster

(17-11-2021 23:37 )derekdas Wrote:  I thought last night was pretty weird when, I assumed a punter was on the perv cam and the camera was moved sharply to the left of the screen, showing only a little bit of Bella, who was now naked, but enough to guess what she was doing. But when that ended, it returned to a full screen showing Bella resting, covered in a blanket. Minutes later, still naked, she removed the blanket and started a doggy position aimed at the camera, whilst fingering herself. Then turned over for a frontal fingering. Some guy/s have paid an awful lot of money for a private or group session, only to see a few minutes later her showing all for free. I would be pretty miffed.

Hey Derek, the reason for that was that there was also a top goal going for me to be naked. The people in the perv cam were happy that I was naked on freeview as they were the ones tipping. Especially the main guy who was in there for half an hour. Xxx
18-11-2021 07:45
Bellababy94 Offline
Junior Poster

(17-11-2021 23:37 )derekdas Wrote:  I thought last night was pretty weird when, I assumed a punter was on the perv cam and the camera was moved sharply to the left of the screen, showing only a little bit of Bella, who was now naked, but enough to guess what she was doing. But when that ended, it returned to a full screen showing Bella resting, covered in a blanket. Minutes later, still naked, she removed the blanket and started a doggy position aimed at the camera, whilst fingering herself. Then turned over for a frontal fingering. Some guy/s have paid an awful lot of money for a private or group session, only to see a few minutes later her showing all for free. I would be pretty miffed.

Also I don’t remeber fingering myself in the free stream that could have been a glitch to be honest as I did go for a private after maybe it didn’t stop the stream? Who knows
18-11-2021 07:59
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

(18-11-2021 07:45 )Bellababy94 Wrote:  

Hey Derek, the reason for that was that there was also a top goal going for me to be naked. The people in the perv cam were happy that I was naked on freeview as they were the ones tipping. Especially the main guy who was in there for half an hour. Xxx

Half an hour in perv! That must have cost a bomb, but I’m sure you’re worth it, Bella.

Where have all the good times gone?
18-11-2021 09:40
Bellababy94 Offline
Junior Poster

(18-11-2021 09:40 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  
(18-11-2021 07:45 )Bellababy94 Wrote:  

Half an hour in perv! That must have cost a bomb, but I’m sure you’re worth it, Bella.

Thankyou sweetie! He is a very generous person to be honest it’s appreciated as is all of the support both on the threads and in the streams ❤️❤️❤️❤️
19-11-2021 00:39