Banned

RE: Electra - BS Daytime - Chat & Pics
Looking outstanding in orange!
25-04-2018 17:49
Find all posts by this user
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

Is there any hope of this nice North Easterner gracing the babeshows again? Or is it a case of "Bob Hope or none"?
03-05-2018 00:48
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Now this beautiful blonde I think was the first girl I encountered on nights and boy did she tease us in between times. When she revealed her gorgeous boobs, WOW! it was heaven sent and I watched her each time she appeared, on whatever channel it was. When she stopped appearing it was a sad day and there was never any explanation as to where she went.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
03-09-2018 21:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(03-09-2018 21:44 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Now this beautiful blonde I think was the first girl I encountered on nights and boy did she tease us in between times. When she revealed her gorgeous boobs, WOW! it was heaven sent and I watched her each time she appeared, on whatever channel it was. When she stopped appearing it was a sad day and there was never any explanation as to where she went.

Check out her Born 2 tease vids Wink.
http://www.born2tease.net/
The recent releases are very good.

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2018 21:01 by Snooks.)
04-09-2018 20:53
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

She retired from the shows and now does some fashion modelling as well as working as a make up artist (often with one of the leading photographers used by the babeshow girls). Think she still cams from time to time and from her social media looks really happy with life.
04-09-2018 21:00
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

(04-09-2018 21:00 )SecretAgent Wrote:  She retired from the shows and now does some fashion modelling as well as working as a make up artist (often with one of the leading photographers used by the babeshow girls). Think she still cams from time to time and from her social media looks really happy with life.

I'm happy for her.
05-09-2018 14:31
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

(05-09-2018 14:31 )eoinindahouze Wrote:  
(04-09-2018 21:00 )SecretAgent Wrote:  She retired from the shows and now does some fashion modelling as well as working as a make up artist (often with one of the leading photographers used by the babeshow girls). Think she still cams from time to time and from her social media looks really happy with life.

I'm happy for her.
me too, but we still shoot. At least for now, how much longer she will be available I don't know

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
19-09-2018 17:50
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Years ago I remember her seeing her for the first time and wow was she hot, then she had her tits made a little bigger and became even hotter. A real shame she left the channels she was on but she still looks amazing.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
27-09-2018 13:42
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Beautiful babe whom I was overjoyed to see do nights for a number of years, but then disappeared. I never did find out where she went but I doubt she will be back any time soon.

05-10-2018 18:19
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Just found a rare recording of Electra from the television I made ages ago-will rip it to a CD-ROM and then put it onto the computer and then upload it, probably before the end of next month.

13-10-2018 15:40
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV