Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average

Split Screen

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Split Screen
Am I the only one who finds this very off-putting? Its very distracting and the cameras can't do proper justice to either girl.

It's being touted as some sort of double value but I find it just the opposite.

Above all, a girl of Paige's calibre shouldn't have to share the screen with anyone. (Unless it's a proper two-girl double act, of course!)

If they want two girls on screen together I would much rather have that the way they used to do it: both girls on the same bed in one shot. The split screen just doesn't work for me.
13-06-2009 01:10
Find all posts by this user
leefett1980 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Split Screen
I'm with you on this one vila but as I said in th Paige thread this gets them more money having 2 girls on for people to phone up so I can see the appeal for the money makers. And at the end of the day if they didn't make money from the service these channels wouldn't be on air at all so I guess you have to take the bad with the good. But yeah from a viewing perspective split screen's pretty disappointing and you're right it doesn't do either girl justice.
13-06-2009 01:17
G@Z! Offline
Banned

the split screen is a rubbish idea but a good idea in business sence as with the split screen they can have two sets of callers and listeners and the same time which should in theory make more profit. this idea is good for the caller he gets two babes to choose from but bad for the watcher who has the distraction of which babe to watch and one babe full screen preferbly camilla is way better then two babes at one go Shy
13-06-2009 01:22
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Cellcast have been doing the split screen thing for more than six months, so it must pay offCool
13-06-2009 01:27
Deb x Away
Master Poster

How long did it last? I think I missed it...shocked
13-06-2009 01:40
lion Offline
Senior Poster

half an hour they were fully clothed and very dull. they got better outfits on now so hopefully they might liven up next stint on bed
13-06-2009 01:41
leefett1980 Offline
Account Closed

Deb, missed isn't the word I'd have used....I wish I'd missed it though
13-06-2009 01:43
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I dont like the split screen but it does have one advantage. It is easy to fastforward through it, which I always do, at maximum speed (64x) until its back to a normal screen. Smile
While fastforwarding a normal picture, I sometimes miss the little box appearing in the top corner. I then have to stop and rewind to see it, which is a nuisance.
13-06-2009 11:21
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

vila Wrote:Am I the only one who finds this very off-putting? Its very distracting and the cameras can't do proper justice to either girl.

It's being touted as some sort of double value but I find it just the opposite.

SNIP

If they want two girls on screen together I would much rather have that the way they used to do it: both girls on the same bed in one shot. The split screen just doesn't work for me.

I guess that the split screen is the reason they've gone 16:9 (most of the time, that is, they still managed to fuck things up last night, where one of the cameras wasn't switched to 16:9!)

For me, split screen means 2 babes on screen doing next to fuck all, instead of one; ‘stereo fuck all’, if you like Wink
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2009 12:11 by Censorship :-(.)
13-06-2009 11:21
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Quote:I guess that the split screen is the reason they've gone 16:9
I would have thought it was just a logical progressive step. All tv is going 16:9 these days. 4:3 will soon be just for archive material.
13-06-2009 14:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV