RE: Another year older today
^ cheers mate, hope you're well. Just don't offer me a milky splash Bounce
25-11-2020 00:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Happy birthday you young whippersnapper, hope u had a fun day,

You have made everyone feel old lol I didn't find this forum until i was 31 although we did have computers back in my day laugh

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
25-11-2020 02:17
HLO Offline
Meh

Another one (28 gross bladewave) so I figured why not share the good spirit round and give thanks to the forum as a whole. Before I start feel free to point out any grammar/spelling misteaks Wink...I will probably take no notice but feel free nonetheless Cool

Its about to get soppy so get those tissues ready which knowing this place they're never far away Tongue

I'm gonna start by thanking the awesome people in the funzone. You guys never fail to make me and others laugh which in times of struggle and hardship is sometimes what's needed to make this forum a better & brighter place. Also thanks for welcoming me and letting me post random rubbish. Me in the funzone is basically the equivalent of John Terry photobombing the champions league final celebrations (if you get the reference) laugh

To the people who take time out of their day to make countless thoughtful, witty and just overall great written posts, you lot are awesome. I'm always amazed at the consistent quality of each post mainly because I celebrate every time I manage to string a coherent sentence together on here (i have balloons and everything).

Next to my 'forte', I say that but I'm mediocre at it at best but to the vid/gif/pic/cap posters on here you are the life and soul of this place and the main reason many join up. Everyone who falls under this category should be proud of the amazing content they keep providing on the forum because trust me I know at times a lot of unnecessary dedication and time goes into it lol.

Then we have the members who quietly go about their business. Without you guys, girls, penguins or whatever, this place wouldn't be the same so whether you're thanking posts, here for your favourite babe, providing the odd comment or just merely taking time out to look at them, I can't speak for everyone so from me to you cheers its beyond appreciated.

And to the competition runners, whether its babe, sport or whatever else related i for one am grateful for the time you take out to run them as they often give everyone a chance to take part in something on here. Which reminds me to give a personal thanks to the folk in the wrestling zone, cheers for letting this fucking corny idiot run the WWE prediction thread, its been and still is a blast.

Oh and the mods, they're alright too I suppose Wink.....its safe to say you guys are the best mods on any forum I've been registered to and I've only ever been registered to one Tongue
No seriously without you four and admin overlooking this place in the awesome and fair manner you do it would just crumble quicker than me under any type of pressure lol.

Well that probably wasn't worth it but it goes to show this forum isnt just for erm self-pleasure lol, there's something for everyone on here so take a look round and I'm sure you'll find something to connect with. Holy crap that was long, too long... never again Rolleyes man this place is a wrist killer in more ways than one laugh

Anyway thanks for reading (or not, I know I wouldn't) love you all and enjoy the rest of your day Big Grin
24-11-2021 13:54
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A VALUED FORUM MEMBER HAVE A GOOD DAY

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
24-11-2021 13:55
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Happy birthday again Wink This makes you Wednesday's Child.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-11-2021 14:28
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

A massive Happy Birthday to you HLO Smile and I hope you have a fantastic day today Smile - Your an absolutely brilliant poster in all the threads you post in, and more than that, your one of the good guys on this forum. Your a great friend to have in this awesome place and it's a pleasure reading your posts and we're lucky to have such a great guy on this forum!! Have an awesome Birthday mate Smile
24-11-2021 14:28
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

All the best mate, have a blast.Smile

May I point out, that post #15 came as a bit of a shock, Surprised bloody hell, didn't know you had it in you. eek At 28 that's a definite sign of maturity. I'm sure, with time you'll come to get the hang of typing lots of words to make something halfway coherent,Wink I personally grapple with this on a daily basis. Important Always handy to know for if ever your caps/vids/pics/gifs machine breaks down, Huh (can you tell I don't really get techy stuff)Rolleyes that you have something to fall back on. So yeh by all means, keep practicing, but don't neglect your foremost talent.Cool
Forgive me but WWE has passed me by, not sure it's my bag, but I'm sure your run a great comp. However. you wouldn't have to force me to watch anything involving babes wrestling in mud etc. WinkImportant

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2021 15:38 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
24-11-2021 15:34
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(24-11-2021 13:54 )HLO Wrote:  Another one (28 gross

28 gross Huh

That's over 4000 years shocked

Are you Highlander? Cool
24-11-2021 16:08

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here