gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Another year older today

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Another year older today
You asked for any mistakes mate? One massive one stood out for me: The totally incorrect use of the word ""mediocre". "Awesome" is the word that goes there I believe. Everyone will know where I mean.Wink

This howler aside your general sentiments are spot on. The forum is indeed lucky to have so many great posters. Even if it most often presents as an AA meeting for wankers laugh where would we be without it..?! And without the passage of time that grants us the opportunity to take our experiences and get better at what we do here because of them. It's so heartening to see so many grasp that op time and time again (it's something I always struggle to achieve).

Community is a dirty word for many in the individualistic world we live in these days. That fact only heightens the irony in us having such a cast iron example of the benefits of community in a forum dedicated to supposedly the single most solitary vice going!Big Grin

So, Happy Birthday HLO! Many more of them to you in the future... and the same for everyone else here. Each day should see more power to our elbows (as well as our wristsBig Laugh ). This place may well be only a wank forum but there's clearly more fucking unpretenious humanity in its pages than there is in acres of twitter (for example). I take joy in that each time I come here.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
24-11-2021 23:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Another year older today
Happy Birthday Good Sir

Hope you've had a great day

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
25-11-2021 00:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles