BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Get Babestation off freeview!
I agree! Get Babestation off freeview Smile
14-06-2009 15:14
Find all posts by this user
Dreamlander Offline

Shandyman for Prime Minister! Big Grin Things were a whole lot quieter before Babestation hit Freeview lol !

Dreamlander
14-06-2009 15:24
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Since when has Babestation been anything but tame and pale, apart from during its early years when Ofcunt didn't bother them? Since then they've toed the line and kowtowed like goody-two-shoes.
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2009 15:47 by StanTheMan.)
14-06-2009 15:44
Shandy Offline

StanTheMan Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:Since it went on freeview, us sky peeps have had to suffer with a tame and pale version of Babestation.

Since when has Babestation been anything but tame and pale? Apart from during its incubation when Ofcunt didn't bother them. Since then they've toed the line and kowtowed more than any other channel around.

i'm talkin about in comparison to the months before freeview started and now. not way back in the day, i only started watching in january so i dunno what it was like before. although i started this thread as a jokey one as was fed up of the day girls argument, there's still a good point in my original post.

Smile
14-06-2009 15:48
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

StanTheMan Wrote:
shandyman Wrote:Since it went on freeview, us sky peeps have had to suffer with a tame and pale version of Babestation.

Since when has Babestation been anything but tame and pale, apart from during its early years when Ofcunt didn't bother them? Since then they've toed the line and kowtowed like goody-two-shoes.

Yes but if they didn't kow tow they may have their license invoked by our moral custodians and then we will all lose out. With regard to freeview, I am lucky as I have both Sky and Freeview but I would imagine cellcast would not want to lose Freeview given the amount of cash it's viewers provide.
One thing for sure; I agree this whole topless/non topless argument is pointless but I bet it has provided the most posts in recent weeks.
14-06-2009 16:06
Deb x Away
Master Poster

But...isn't there more feet now? shocked
I thought Freeviewers were notorious for their feet request texts Wink
Depending on your perspective there's always a silver lining if you look hard enough TongueWink
14-06-2009 16:07
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

If it gets any worse than last nights show, I wont mind too much if its taken off Freeview ( and I dont have Sky ) Smile
14-06-2009 16:28
xxxGeordie66xxx Offline
Senior Poster

stuff the people moaning about day girls going on the night shows, i think this is a more valid point Big Grin Big Grin

Hear,hear!

Sheephead calls Chelsea
14-06-2009 16:36
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Don't see what it being on freeview has to do with it as Partyland is also on freeview and has got back to where it was before freeview.
14-06-2009 16:42
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

mikedafc Wrote:Don't see what it being on freeview has to do with it as Partyland is also on freeview and has got back to where it was before freeview.

Partyland is as tame as BS1. You cant even compare the content with their sister channels. (BS2 and Sex Station)

14-06-2009 16:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV