Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3 Average

The Freeview vs Sky content debate

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: The Freeview vs Sky content debate
vila Wrote:
Josh Wrote:Camilla is by far the best girl on the show. She is the only one that pushes the boundaries.
I won’t disagree that she’s the best, at least she is pre-12am. She’s always been top for me since PG days, except when Anna was doing her stuff, but I don’t think she pushes the boundaries. Between 12am and 5am she often does exactly the reverse. I’ve seen her do a whole section hardly moving except for an occasional change of pose and without disturbing her clothing even for a nipple flash.
I dont think I've seen Camilla stationary like you describe. She moves about a lot and gets her top off more than most of the others. She's one of the best but I would not say that she pushes the boundaries more than everybody else.
10-07-2009 11:01
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

vila Wrote:
Shandy Wrote:
vila Wrote:
TheWatcher Wrote:I am not optimistic about the show getting better in future.
I agree. At the beginning we were being told that we should be patient and things would soon loosen up but instead the show has got ever tamer.

well it took 4 months for party girls, and we're only 2 months in to babestation on sky, so shouldn't you wait til then before giving up hope? lol
As usual my point is ignored so I put it in bold red.

and as usual you ignored my point, PG took 4 months, yes you say Bs got tamer but were not at the 4 month mark so it could yet go the other way. THAT was my counter point to your point.
10-07-2009 13:07
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

i seriously thinking theres 2 versions of BS going around some cos seems to be 2 different versions that people are seeing maybe the forum is a bridge to a parrallel universe hehehe
10-07-2009 14:18
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I am pretty certain that PartyGirls started in September last year. I did not take a full interest in it until late October after watching Amanda. Smile
This is the oldest post on the forum to mention PartyGirls, from 9 Sep08.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...01#pid1901
The tits came fully out on 15Dec08 therefore it was really only 3 months later, not 4 months.
10-07-2009 18:40
Shandy Offline

i got 4 months from whoever posted about it last, anyway its still longer than where we are with babestation at the moment.
10-07-2009 19:42
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Shandy Wrote:i got 4 months from whoever posted about it last, anyway its still longer than where we are with babestation at the moment.

Its not longer than where we are with Partyland though. That has been on for nearly 4 months which is longer than the PartyGirls "probationary" 3 month period and it is still nowhere near PartyGirl levels.
10-07-2009 22:46
Shandy Offline

if i'm bein honest minded people shouldn't try to compare anything to party girls, its a different show with a different style, party girls, babestation, partyland and sex station are all cellcast programmes/channels and all individual, yes party girls had girls from babestation on it, but it was a seperate venture, its own individual identity. its like comparing different breeds of animals. you can only really judge babestation on freeview against babestation on sky and partyland on freeview and partyland on sky, thats the only TRUE and ACCURATE comparison.

party girls was a unique short term one off thing, no new channel will ever come near that, as has been said numerous times, party girls was way raunchier than babestation was, the overflow did spice up babestation on sky, but not to the same levels. you're putting party girls on an unreasonable pedestal.
10-07-2009 23:10
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Shandy Wrote:and as usual you ignored my point, PG took 4 months, yes you say Bs got tamer but were not at the 4 month mark so it could yet go the other way. THAT was my counter point to your point.
No, you are STILL missing (or more likely deliberately ignoring) my point.

CH 33 has become TAMER.

PG did NOT become tamer after inception but got steadily BOLDER.
11-07-2009 00:56
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

[Image: boring-27b17cb862.jpg]
11-07-2009 01:18
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Smc had closed this thread.
I have just reopenned it to post this definitive final comment.
I have just watched the Caty Cole/Karina video posted in the Partyland thread today.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid175263
This was on the Sky Partyland show last night before the Freeview Partyland show started.
No further is comment needed.
Enjoy the video.
I have reclosed the thread.
11-07-2009 21:09
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV