babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Why don't the babeshows ever get nominated for BAFTA/TV awards?

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Why don't the babeshows ever get nominated for BAFTA/TV awards?
(11-09-2020 22:33 )M-L-L Wrote:  I'm not convinced they over-think this or expend that much effort in the way you suggest...

I'm suggesting the top babes take occassion to consider which methods of monetisation work best for them and their (often varying) audience at any one time is all. Combos of vibra tipping and perv work; or tip goals and perv (for instance)... how much focus to give to callers (especially if attempting vibra and cam work at the same time); how much time to allow for privates; how much content to take off of main screen and how much bod to leave on... How much mic work is optimal..? All these and other similar issues play their part if a babe is truly looking for a rounded maximised audience including the best hyped payers. All can attract one punter while putting off another. It's a balancing act (especially for day babes, where the guys requirements are more diverse - if the babe is going for that).

Admittedly answering these considerations is likely largely instinctual to the majority of babes but that doesn't mean there's not a skill set to doing so.

And sure a lot of babes deliberately rule out certain options or they have decisions on how they're going to work taken for them (by the prod's) but the trend is for the babe to do more themselves. No doubt too, a lot of babes just take whatever interaction comes to the fore but the decision is still there. So, not brain surgery no, but like most jobs there CAN be more to it than usually acknowledged when broken down to its nuts and bolts.

I agree the TV aspect has become predominantly a publicity orientated sideshow these days. (I've commented on the recent acceleration in that on the forum before.) The erosion of its importance only complicates the picture for the babe attempting to do both tele and web stints. All my main comments here had their web only work in mind for the most part.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2020 12:21 by ShandyHand.)
12-09-2020 00:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Slabhead Offline
Banned

(11-09-2020 18:04 )goatman222 Wrote:  Well not to be mean to the girls but taking your clothes off and shaking your tits isnt really a talent

If that's the case, then they're in good company with all those who get nominated at these awards shows all the time!
12-09-2020 00:45
Slabhead Offline
Banned

(11-09-2020 19:01 )skully Wrote:  They are tele shopping channels, selling a premium rate number so guys can have a wank.
The adult industry has awards that the channels and girls are covered by, they aren't mainstream entertainment.

But they also provide entertainment and getting guys to wank is part of that IMO. The Babeshows should be up there for best channel/programme. And I do think the babeshows are mainstream, it's just the prudes af the BBC and ITV exclude them from their awards show. I mean which adult guy in the UK & Ireland hasn't heard of Babestation?
12-09-2020 00:50
Slabhead Offline
Banned

Quote: The babe channels are simply not accepted enough by the mainstream (although the one good thing OF is doing, IMO, is in helping erode the familiar general stigma around adult performers)

That's simply a cultural issue that would change if people, largely at the mainstream TV networks stopped being such prudes. There's plenty of adult dramas that got nominated with nudity and sex displayed, there shouldn't be any double standards for adult enterinament like the babeshows.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2020 00:59 by Slabhead.)
12-09-2020 00:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV