babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average

Chantel Lane

snoop69 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Chantel Lane
Hey guys me again, why do babestation list her when she’s never on checked last Sunday and today and still nothing. She’s listed for the next few Sundays but she probably won’t be on again . Been jonesing to bash 1 out she’s my favourite babe love her amazing tits and the latex gear
10-07-2022 19:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nodmaster22 Offline

(10-07-2022 19:02 )snoop69 Wrote:  Hey guys me again, why do babestation list her when she’s never on checked last Sunday and today and still nothing. She’s listed for the next few Sundays but she probably won’t be on again . Been jonesing to bash 1 out she’s my favourite babe love her amazing tits and the latex gear

What has happen to Chantel ?
28-08-2022 02:32
nodmaster22 Offline

(28-08-2022 02:32 )nodmaster22 Wrote:  
(10-07-2022 19:02 )snoop69 Wrote:  Hey guys me again, why do babestation list her when she’s never on checked last Sunday and today and still nothing. She’s listed for the next few Sundays but she probably won’t be on again . Been jonesing to bash 1 out she’s my favourite babe love her amazing tits and the latex gear

What has happen to Chantel ?

Has Chantel now Retired ?
21-11-2022 15:31
slave G Offline
Junior Poster

Happy New Year everyone.
Great news.
Mistress Chantel hasn't retired, she's still working as a producer on Babestation. She does now have an assistant who's learning the ropes so she's hoping that will free up some time and enable her to make a return to the shows very soon.
Slave G.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Serves Mistress Chantel
01-01-2023 20:08
slave G Offline
Junior Poster

Brilliant news for all her fans, the incredible Mistress Chantel will soon be back on Babestation. And better still she's having an even larger breast augmentation carried out next spring. Bigger is better.

Serves Mistress Chantel
08-09-2023 17:46
Danhur2 Offline
Junior Poster

(08-09-2023 17:46 )slave G Wrote:  Brilliant news for all her fans, the incredible Mistress Chantel will soon be back on Babestation. And better still she's having an even larger breast augmentation carried out next spring. Bigger is better.

Where did u find this out? Its great news just like to know where u found this information
08-09-2023 18:46
slave G Offline
Junior Poster

(08-09-2023 18:46 )Danhur2 Wrote:  
(08-09-2023 17:46 )slave G Wrote:  Brilliant news for all her fans, the incredible Mistress Chantel will soon be back on Babestation. And better still she's having an even larger breast augmentation carried out next spring. Bigger is better.

Where did u find this out? Its great news just like to know where u found this information

From the lady herself.

Serves Mistress Chantel
08-09-2023 22:07
snoop69 Offline
Junior Poster

Hey y’all been hoping for an update but I’m very sceptical, no offence slave g but u posted on New Year’s Day that she would be back soon - she was training in someone, and now nearly a year later there’s still nothing. I really wish she would post something herself and let her fans know what her plans are. Hopefully she does come back soon preferably before Christmas so please Santa I’ve been good all year
14-11-2023 15:34
slave G Offline
Junior Poster

(14-11-2023 15:34 )snoop69 Wrote:  Hey y’all been hoping for an update but I’m very sceptical, no offence slave g but u posted on New Year’s Day that she would be back soon - she was training in someone, and now nearly a year later there’s still nothing. I really wish she would post something herself and let her fans know what her plans are. Hopefully she does come back soon preferably before Christmas so please Santa I’ve been good all year

Merry Christmas.
I'm in contact with Mistress Chantel but I have no idea when she will be returning to the babe channels I'm afraid.
She's working behind the scenes on Babestation producing and managing the girls.
An even larger breast augmentation is booked for February so I think it'll be a while after that before she returns to our screens.    

Serves Mistress Chantel
25-12-2023 21:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV