preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Priya - Babestation Chat & Discussion

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Priya - Babestation Chat, Caps, Vids
Forget a few days she needs at least a month been dreadful the last year and as you say she's very limited in choices and personally doesn't seem to want to improve where as others have a far greater choice

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
29-01-2019 20:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

It's a shame that Priya seemingly has a bad attitude cos personally I find her quite attractive especially that gorgeous rump of hers. Maybe her attitude is all part of her act, the aloofness making you want to fuck her even more and even harder.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
02-02-2019 01:31
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Does she actually do anything other than rabbit on to the cameraman? Like......moving positions, maybe? Or trying to entice? Astonishingly dull. If people can still watch her and enjoy it/'get off' - good luck to you. I just can't see how.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-02-2019 02:05
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

With that ass and them tits she don't really need to move Smile

I miss Amber Coen
19-02-2019 09:42
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

Priya Babestation Chat
I don't understand why Priya don't get that many calls compared to other babes she is pure filthy on the phone one of the filthiest on the phone she can get you off any time she likes I do recommend giving Priya a call she won't disappoint you she is money well spent I enjoy calling Priya I would put Priya up there as one of the filthiest babes on the the babe channels

please follow my Twitter @mrsimsuk
19-02-2019 09:59
GuinnessGuinness Offline
Junior Poster

I too struggle to see how people enjoy Priya anymore, in the last 2 years not one single show is memorable in a good way. For all I can tell she has done about 5 lame shows in different outfits and they’re just put on repeat. No convinction in what she says both on the mic and one the phone and her behaviour on screen with the crew is tedious
19-02-2019 13:48
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Strange, yet if you look at the video clips posted by Dan V on his thread she is a lot more animated and sexy and the videos she made with her sister are incredibly hot-it is a pity she is not putting that kind of performance into her shows here now.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
19-02-2019 18:44
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

Lingerie Catsuit
[Image: Priya_Young_Lingerie_Catsuit_thumb.jpg][Image: Priya_Young_Lingerie_Catsuit2_thumb.jpg]
[Image: Priya_Young_Lingerie_Catsuit3_thumb.jpg][Image: Priya_Young_Lingerie_Catsuit4_thumb.jpg]
EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
01-03-2019 19:20
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

At the end of the day all the performers have there ups and downs and the longer they are doing the job obviously the more bored the peformances can become. Preeti got to that stage prior to pregnancy but since her year out has looked refreshed. Maybe Priya needs to do something similar. Like you said about Danni Harwood. Danni had got to that stage aswell.
02-03-2019 17:49
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Like her sister, Priya is still amazing looking and has a fantastic body, but the lack of movement is ridiculous, sometimes sitting in the same position for nearly an hour-there is no dynamism in her performances as there once were. I've seen clips of what she used to do and it is nothing compared to what she doesn't do now. She also looks like she can't be bothered to do anything and for all the twerking she does, it's just not a patch on what she used to do-shame!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
12-03-2019 19:16

preetiandpriya.com