preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Priya - Babestation Chat & Discussion

mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

Priya Babestation Chat
Ever since she put weight on she has produce the best looking ass on the babe channels her ass is a perfect size most of her caller fort the same last night because they all got her to show her ass I was very happy to see her ass because it the best looking ass on the babe channels I wanted to spank it

please follow my Twitter @mrsimsuk
01-11-2018 10:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GuinnessGuinness Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Priya - Babestation Chat, Caps, Vids
Look at some of Priya’s shows at RLC compared to now. World’s apart.
01-11-2018 11:11
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(01-11-2018 11:11 )GuinnessGuinness Wrote:  Look at some of Priya’s shows at RLC compared to now. World’s apart, she’s become lazy.

Compared to Preeti, Priya for me has always been more self concious than her twin. I think Priya is a model who needs a good cameraman and a set that she has to stand in. I lot more of RLC sets were like this.
01-11-2018 11:44
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Thank you Kerr Avon for this excellent video of Priya in 2011
When Priya was at RLC she nearly always wore high heels unlike being barefoot at BS
04-11-2018 00:08
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

She used to have shorter hair which is how before the tattoos, you could tell which sister was which.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-11-2018 15:46
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I could always have told them apart regardless of hair, tell the truth.
04-11-2018 16:56
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

In times gone by Priya was my absolute favourite babe.
Indeed I chose her as my Babe of 2011. Her impact was profound when she joined BS all those years ago. She had a dynamism an electrifying sexual tension and an exotic feel about her. I loved calling her. She was utterly brilliant on the phone.
So deliciously dirty, horny, filthy. Up for pretty much anything.
Naked Priya was just magical and I enjoyed her enormously.
The RLC chapter in her career was an important and successful one.
She was presented with the challenge of outfit selection, striptease and good use of a set. In my opinion she met the challenge head on and did so with real verve.
That period at RLC was Priya showing just what she could do given something decent to work with. It was the best part of her nightshow career because it was a test that she passed with flying colours.

What happened after that has all been a bit strange and to be honest I don't really blame Priya for it. She has been a somewhat unfortunate victim of the nightshow culture change that has stifled her momentum and inate horniness I love so much. Xpanded allowed no freedom to do what she was truly good at.
Stuck too often in frustrating non solo action.
The return to BS has presented her with more problems and limitations than even I dared believe possible. It is all so process driven now. All this 2 minute challenge stuff and endless call gimmickery nonsense has stifled her so much I feel an overwhelming sympathy for her to be honest. The sets are so mundane too.
She would have every reason to feel bored, frustrated, pissed off and generally unfulfilled imo. The problem is when she first joined BS she was a breath of fresh air and exciting because she had freedom she doesn't have now.
The move to RLC was another upward step.
It is hard to go from being fresh and exciting and high achieving to suddenly find that once RLC disappears that the whole nightshow arena becomes a much more process driven and stifling environment.
Her naturalness has been eroded through far too much over production and far too many rules. It is all too controlled and nobody on the channels has paid a higher price for that than Priya in terms of the net effect on their shows.
It is a crying shame really.
In all honesty she should still be one the hottest performers out there.
But the nightshow culture being what it is and the channels being how they are have made life almost impossible for her.
She is being asked to get blood out of a stone and unsurprisingly it just isn't happening. The freedom to be spontaneous has gone.
It has seen off a few amazing babes.
Priya admirably battles on but it is a tough and debilitating fight she faces.

04-11-2018 23:58
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Excellent write-up from Snookered above posted 2 days ago. Absolutely agree that the boring predictability of the BS show format has stifled Priya's enthusiasm. However, I noticed an upswing in Priya's performance-levels since around 5 or 6 months ago. And just as of most recently, for some inexplicable reason, Priya has been looking particularly hot, positioning her body in such a way that has maximised the attractiveness of her exquisite bodily curves. Her positional sense as to doing this for the camera "eye" is perhaps her greatest talent, behind her foremost attributes of her fantastic body and natural beauty, including her naturally beautiful facial attractiveness (though her ass is a little bit too big for my tastes, it is no doubt a lovely shapely booty for many).

Re: the photos of Priya on set from 2011, IMO, I do have to say, looks wise, Priya is much more attractive now as compared to then. A little bit more flesh has enhanced Priya's attractiveness as well as her shapely form.

Never talked to Priya on the phone on BS (called her a few times a few years ago when she was on RLC). Might give her a call sometime. I don't doubt her ability to talk complete filth, her other obvious talent.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2018 20:15 by crankshaft.)
06-11-2018 20:14
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Last night summed up how much priya has gone downhill for basically 90 minutes she barely did anything and then later stuck to the same thing as earlier
06-11-2018 21:47
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

Kinky
[Image: Priya_Young_Kinky_thumb.jpg][Image: Priya_Young_Kinky2_thumb.jpg]
[Image: Priya_Young_Kinky3_thumb.jpg][Image: Priya_Young_Kinky4_thumb.jpg]
EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
10-11-2018 18:37

preetiandpriya.com