Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babestation.....more like Babenappy

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: Babestation.....more like Babenappy
IMO Babestation can still produce a good evening's entertainment (e.g. the always wonderful Tara last night) but they could improve things if they:

• Reverted back to a more simply structured show (don't keep breaking the flow of the action up with announcements, ads for pics, etc.)
• Made the banner overlay simpler (currently they have stuff running across both top and bottom - how about getting rid of the stuff along the top?)
• Made the lighting stronger and the picture sharper (last night both looked better than they have done for a while, to be fair)
• Featured more Tara!
• Hid Dani's stockings and shoes, and found again that pair of tight denim shorts that those tanned, bare O'Neal legs used to look so hot in a couple of years ago Tongue
08-06-2009 21:53
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

G@Z! Wrote:my picture is ok on my sky and freeview are you calling me a liar the stream picture quality is average Shy
I'm saying you are mistaken. You might think you are seeing an OK picture, so does Shandyman, but the images you have both posted since PP went 16:9 all show horizontal stretch and so do the web streams.

I've spent a good deal of today examining the image characteristics of recordings I've made before and after the 16:9 switchover.

In all cases I can duplicate the distortion we are seeing in the current Babestation picture by playing back one of my pre-switchover 4:3 recordings with my screen set to 16:9. The only difference being that as my recordings are properly encoded 4:3 images they don't bugger up the tv set in whatever way the BS signal does to provoke the end cropping on most screens.

Cellcast say they are transmitting everything in 16:9, which I don't dispute. The problem is that while the images they are transmitting from Babestation 2, Party People and Partyland are all genuine 16:9 format and therefore display perfectly, the signal from Babestation 1 is 4:3, which is resulting in an uncorrectable stretched image being received. Everything I've seen on my tv and pc screens and posted in these forums leads me to that same conclusion.

Edit: Addison's post has reminded me that almost everybody, whether or not they claim to nave a properly proportioned picture, complains of poor definition on BS1. This is a direct result of stretching the image: it blurs detail.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2009 22:05 by vila.)
08-06-2009 21:54
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

yh it think they can improve on few things cough more anna cough lol
08-06-2009 21:56
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

stop moaning if you don't like babestation don't watch it Yevett was great last night Tara is always great when she is on
08-06-2009 22:33
jor04n Offline
Apprentice Poster

any channel where they cant FTG is a waste of a hard on
08-06-2009 22:50
silverknight Offline
Junior Poster

G@Z! Wrote:err what are you on about babestation was far superior to partyland last night with morgan, amanda and of course paige plus babestations picture is alright on my tv so i'm happy Smile

On PartyLand they don't mind the girls wearing tight panties that show the shape of their pus#y lips like this:

[url=http://img3131.imagevenue.com/loc571/27209_11_571lo.jpg]

On Babestation the girls often wear panties that hide everything; such as lace or 2 pairs!
08-06-2009 23:04
Shandy Offline

i will go back to the point of camilla with oil & cream, 1 pair of panties. camilla & amanda snogging away and amanda on the phone with sooky having a cheeky play..........
08-06-2009 23:06
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

silverknight Wrote:Babestation should be renamed Babenappy as the shows full of cr#p!!! The girls aren't allowed to show much...

I have to agree. I think Babestation kowtow to Ofcunt and their regulations far too much. They're only the leaders and wealthiest in the game because they were the first to bring the adult liveshow concept to the UK. They're probably the tamest of all channels and give very lazy and conceited performances.
08-06-2009 23:10
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

yh it does get borning at times but thats offcom that put the rules in
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2009 23:21 by scotslion1985.)
08-06-2009 23:20
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

gersfan 321 Wrote:yh it does get borning at times but thats offcom that put the rules in

Only if you kowtow to the twats like Babestation does so willingly.
08-06-2009 23:45
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV