Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

studio 66 sky channel 923 to closedown

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: studio 66 sky channel 923 to closedown
What could save it?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
05-06-2020 11:58
Find all posts by this user
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(04-06-2020 16:01 )Chrisst Wrote:  An update BTW about where they are with recruitment.
As of yesterday they had 112 on the current list up from 109 last week. Of which just 18 were there this time last year

The real figure is more than double the 18 that you suggest.

Paige Phillips, Heather Kay, Georgie Darby, Ella Jolie and Darelle Oliver are just a few examples of girls who have been at Studio 66 for more than a year without making your list. If you were to factor in returning girls, who may not have been there a year ago but have worked there in the past, the number of current girls who aren't newcomers to Studio 66 would be more than 40.
05-06-2020 12:23
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

And don't forget possibly probably mst of those recruitments were likely made to fill in slots in home slots

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
05-06-2020 12:30
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2020 12:23 )marlowe Wrote:  The real figure is more than double the 18 that you suggest.

I make the total 36, which is the 18 listed by Chrisst plus the following:

Amber Leah
Chloe Ayling
Clare Richards
Darelle Oliver
Ella Jolie
Emilie Rae
Eve
Georgie Darby
Gigi Petite
Heather Kay
Kandi Kay
Lily Emilia
Lucie Eloise
Maxie Rhoads
Paige Phillips
Pippa Doll
Sophie Reade
Tosh

This doesn't include any of the returning girls, such as Chantel Lane, and nor does it include any of the 'resting' girls, such as Lola Knight.
05-06-2020 12:52
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Thank's for doing the leg work on this Elgar.
I've looked at the date that readers first wrote about those on your list and considered whether I think they're 'new' or not so here's my new list:

Abigail Monroe (announced she's webcam)
Amber Leah
Anna Arris (slippery slope?)
Cali Garcia (webcam)
Charmaine Sinclair Heart
Clare Richards
Darelle Oliver
Ella Jolie
Emma C (wont be back for the forseeable future)
Evelyn
Faye Rampton
Fernanda Ferrari Heart
Georgie Darby
Heather Kay
Jamie Jones
Jennifer Jade
Kandi Kay
Paige Phillips
Lucy Gresty Heart
Lucy Zara (last show in February)
Mikki B
Rebecca Kelly (current forum winner)
Reed
Sarah Daniel
Thai Marder (last on last year)
Lola (in previous girls said to be resting)

All a bit abitrary maybe and of course I don't know many of them. With a bit more digging I might change my mind and of course the lockdown plays a big part but I reckon that by the end of the year we'll only have 17 of them.
BTW. I don't count webcammers as Studio 66 girls at all. The paywall might just as well be Only Fans. I'd guess some viewers might have the same opinion about the cougars.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2020 15:29 by Chrisst.)
05-06-2020 15:09
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(05-06-2020 11:41 )icy12 Wrote:  
(05-06-2020 11:02 )iluvcathy Wrote:  If the babes are going to be doing webshows from home, instead of TV shows in the studio. Will they still be ruled by Ofcom as to how much they can show, or is the answer no which would a blessing to us all Tongue

Not in 480p quality they won't...

The quality or size of the video stream is not a problem with me, my biggest complaint about the webshows has been the fact that the streams keep freezing. I tried recording a babe earlier in the week, but having recorded her show for just over 1 hour all I got was a saved video that lasted 17mins. Very annoying Rolleyes

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
05-06-2020 15:34
nicknack35 Offline

Won't be Suprised if this Closes down Studio 66 girls are not like they used to be
05-06-2020 15:49
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2020 15:34 )iluvcathy Wrote:  
(05-06-2020 11:41 )icy12 Wrote:  
(05-06-2020 11:02 )iluvcathy Wrote:  If the babes are going to be doing webshows from home, instead of TV shows in the studio. Will they still be ruled by Ofcom as to how much they can show, or is the answer no which would a blessing to us all Tongue

Not in 480p quality they won't...

The quality or size of the video stream is not a problem with me, my biggest complaint about the webshows has been the fact that the streams keep freezing. I tried recording a babe earlier in the week, but having recorded her show for just over 1 hour all I got was a saved video that lasted 17mins. Very annoying Rolleyes

Anything going out on Sky or Freeview is most defiitely ruled by Ofcom irrespective of the babe's location.
If that recording was Charmaine's Heart iluvcathy then thanks.
I am in awe of Don Tingley's achievement in getting good recordings.
05-06-2020 15:59
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

If anyone theoretically got a recording of one hour or more they would be incredibly lucky. I have only experienced one girl going for more than an hour without a reset. I do think it is down to the amount of data being sent so the larger the video frame the smaller the time.

Most web-based streams reset at under 30 mins although studio-based streams should not reset.

And Don actually joins his recordings together to create the illusion of a long time frame.
05-06-2020 16:36
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(05-06-2020 16:36 )DB83 Wrote:  If anyone theoretically got a recording of one hour or more they would be incredibly lucky. I have only experienced one girl going for more than an hour without a reset. I do think it is down to the amount of data being sent so the larger the video frame the smaller the time.

Most web-based streams reset at under 30 mins although studio-based streams should not reset.

And Don actually joins his recordings together which may create the illusion of a long time frame to some people but it isn't done for that reason, obviously.

Things have got better, there's quite a list of girls that go for multiple hours these days, including home webcam. Evelyn and Fernanda seem to go for longer than everyone else, at least for me. And i've fixed your last sentence.
05-06-2020 16:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed