gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Has lockdown changed your personality & way of thinking?

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Has lockdown changed your personality & way of thinking?
Has Lockdown taught you anything about your personality?

With me I have not changed much but with the social distancing thing I hsve become much more respectful to other people's personal space when I stop to let them pass me before walking on & do very much hope that is one aspect of society that carries on from this, people respecting other people's personal space.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-05-2020 14:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Has lockdown changed your personality & way of thinking?
^ That's good but I'm a bit cynical about it to be honest. I've always thought people were disrespectful of personal space in shops and public places before this and I've personally not seen them get any better. People routinely wandering down the aisles ignoring the one way system and etc just because it's quicker for them to get to whatever it is they want.

You just have to look outside now - up here in sunny Jockland where we're still supposedly in more severe lockdown, folk sitting around in parks, not even bothering to stray off the narrow path onto the grass when they pass you going in the opposite direction etc etc. It's everyone for themselves to do what they can be bothered to do and always has been.

And as for all these nauseating adverts from companies saying they're "here for you"... just watch all the redundancy notices flowing if the crackdown continues beyond the furloughing payments.
22-05-2020 19:29
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

If anything my world view has strengthened in its degree of miserable cynicism.
Within far too much of human behaviour that I bear witness to, the greed, the double standards, the disingenuousness, the selfishness, the self righteousness and utter disrespect for other people and their livelihoods just continues to appall me to a greater and greater degree.
I have become even more suspicious about peoples motivations for doing good stuff too which is quite worrying bladewaveHuh.

It may just be that I have turned into a right miserable c#nt that trusts very few folk and assumes the worst in everything.
I blame Trump. It's all his fault annoyed.

22-05-2020 21:31
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Not changed my personality, one bit. I'd say for me, that has been pretty consistently level throughout my life. Generally a quiet person, but that's not to say that I don't know how to enjoy myself, given the right company & situation. I like a laugh & try not to take stuff to seriously. I find stupid thing funny, but also have quite a dark sense of humour, which has been helpful during these times especially. Generally laid back & calm, but I'm aware that I possess a temper that I've done a decent job of keeping in check, let just say, I have my moments. Without a doubt I've had to bite my tongue on a number of occasions recently. My observation has been similar to snookered, the ignorant, selfish people have continued to behave in that manner. The ones that I could rely on before have been as supportive as ever. These 2 traits have just been more magnified, the kindness appreciated more, the solipsism leaves me lost for words.
Lastly I come to appreciate doing the simple things in life after having so many liberties taken away. I feel blessed to live in great surroundings & have re-enguaged with the outdoors. Life is good. Smile ...Apart from this twating coronavirus. Important

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2020 22:41 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
29-06-2020 15:30
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

A very good question and I wish that I could give myself a straight answer.
I do think I'm more fortunate than many and I'm sorry for those suffering in whatever way. Unfortunately I think that history will show that the recovery will harm more than the pandemic Smile
29-06-2020 18:53
skully Offline

No.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
29-06-2020 19:08
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I would agree

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-06-2020 19:08
Crackaddict Offline
ad extremum

Too many people are going about their business with no regard to any rules or regulations.
I am a supervisor at a busy builders merchants.
I'm forever getting pissed off with people ramming their mobiles phones in my face to ask me advice on brick samples to match up to.
Maybe if I throw my fist in their face and ask them if that sample is a match for their arrogance. Fuck sake. I don't particularly wanna catch any shit that might be around.
So my personality is definitely not the same any longer.
At the end of the day we can only do so much to keep our sanity in check.. Surprised

You never know what's round the corner. Shit happens
29-06-2020 20:03

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles