Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
I see Emily Blake is on right now behind the scenes! Perv cam I guess! I hope this is not going to be her principle role at S66. Daytime paywall stuff!
10-09-2019 14:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nige073 Offline
I am alive

I see that Jamie Jones is now refusing to do any cam shows at night until the new system problems are sorted out as she is fed up with the situation and the complaints.
11-09-2019 08:33
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(11-09-2019 08:39 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^The amount of cancellations/no-shows - especially over the last 3/4 days - has been somewhat shocking. It feels like something's brewing at Flat 4A (Formerly Elite Towers). There's an air of something similar to the OnlyFans fiasco. Maybe the 'babes' rates are being altered. Perhaps the inevitable switch to online-only is approaching sooner than expected. Who knows?

But it definitely seems that not all is right with this mob.

And now Bayliss is either no-showing or running late (again), and, apparently, Fernanda is not appearing - as scheduled - today. This is becoming absurd! How many more cancel their shifts today?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
11-09-2019 11:27
Nige073 Offline
I am alive

Is it payday? Maybe the girls are going on strike for some reason? More money or nicer facilities or maybe just equipment that works when it should!
11-09-2019 11:31
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(11-09-2019 11:27 )Robot Devil Wrote:  
(11-09-2019 08:39 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^The amount of cancellations/no-shows - especially over the last 3/4 days - has been somewhat shocking. It feels like something's brewing at Flat 4A (Formerly Elite Towers). There's an air of something similar to the OnlyFans fiasco. Maybe the 'babes' rates are being altered. Perhaps the inevitable switch to online-only is approaching sooner than expected. Who knows?

But it definitely seems that not all is right with this mob.

And now Bayliss is either no-showing or running late (again), and, apparently, Fernanda is not appearing - as scheduled - today. This is becoming absurd! How many more cancel their shifts today?

And Sophia Lares Heart
Fernanda Heart was confirmed only yesterday by Manager Marcus so this does seem last minute.
11-09-2019 16:05
Fernanda - simply the best Offline
Senior Poster

Agree with the above comments re cancellations and the S66 ship appearing to having teething problems with new equipment.
Fern and Sophia are S66 stalwarts, old pros I would call them, and excellent at their jobs. To me now that old school attitude has disappeared and it seems never to return. No - one now really comes close to matching them in terms of on screen presence and shall we say banter with the customer. Back in the day Elite/ S66 were blessed with ladies like Vikki Thomas and Hannah Martin to name but two who always produced cracking shows.
Both Ff and SL cancelling today may be a coincidence but you do wonder. And as of yet no explanation on their Twitter feed. Interesting times....
11-09-2019 16:44
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

(11-09-2019 08:33 )Nige073 Wrote:  I see that Jamie Jones is now refusing to do any cam shows at night until the new system problems are sorted out as she is fed up with the situation and the complaints.

When I was on her after 10pm cam show last week, the usual problems were all present. So I suggested that she and the other girls need to get together and complain about the situation (if they hadn't already), as S66's response so far was to blame us and not themselves...
11-09-2019 18:12
Nige073 Offline
I am alive

Think Jamie's cam from home suffered a lot with delays of over a minute to some cammers and the stream was being very painful, so lots of complaints etc again over the cam system. I am sure that the girls do complain to their manager, but apart from refusing to work I am not sure what they can do about it sadly.
12-09-2019 13:29
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Yes the channel are getting a lot of complaints and obviously the girls take the brunt of it and are losing money because of it as guys won't cam with confidence in the future.

There was lots of disruption last week with a few walking out and one storming off set (heard it go off as I was on the phone same time!) they may all come back though
as others suggested a combo of things but money and technology predominately to the fore...

On a positive I had problems with time lagging and delays on numerous girls cams in group and private and cam2cam.

But ...I seem to have rectified this by simply enabling my flash player (I did think it was on but obviously not) you can try this by clicking onto the little wheel bottom right on 66 screen then making sure the 'pink button' is to the right and quality set at high.

Apologies if I'm telling you to suck eggs here, but it wiped out my time delays straightaway.....not saying it will cure the buffering though !
12-09-2019 19:26
Nige073 Offline
I am alive

The flash plug in fixes the issue some time but not all. Have even tried five different browsers and have superfast broadband but it is still so patchy it is almost impossible to have a conversation with the girls on cam. Also everytime the screen freezes which can be every ten seconds to a minute or so the delay gets worse and the girls restart their end and then struggle to get back on to the cam sometimes. Makes the whole thing such an effort.
13-09-2019 08:44