Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
How is it best for a girl to do a web-show (live a TV tease show)? but not show anything (or much) so a guy then goes onto paid private / cam or calls, I haven't seen all the other girls but maybe hard to balance everything and everyone and all the angles plus hold the phone and position the cam ...that's what one told me.
26-04-2019 18:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Andy crew Offline
Junior Poster

(26-04-2019 18:49 )docutech Wrote:  How is it best for a girl to do a web-show (live a TV tease show)? but not show anything (or much) so a guy then goes onto paid private / cam or calls, I haven't seen all the other girls but maybe hard to balance everything and everyone and all the angles plus hold the phone and position the cam ...that's what one told me.

It does look really awkward. Also I’ve noticed all the girls doing web shows don’t really look that happy. Looks like they could be forced to. Such a shame s66 have gone down the seedy webcam route. Maybe some guys just want to call up for a chat with their fave babe.
26-04-2019 18:59
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(26-04-2019 17:23 )docutech Wrote:  The last two times I've seen Cali on the stream it has enticed me into perv / cam both times, I agree with you about the art of tease etc and moving about.. but ...the laying motionless has worked because i'm intrigued by know how far her panties are down and to see if she's topless....lol

Great that's a start for the babe isn't it. She made you pay...

But, as you imply in your next post, there's more to it than that isn't there. Next she has to hold you there. How long did you stay on each of these visits to her perv docutech? Did you feel like going back that same day? Did she give you a satisfactory experience each time? Where you more inclined to go back on the next session because of something she did on the first? Or was it purely the same denial tactic that worked on you again? Is that enough to keep working on you? Will you be looking for more from her in the future? How often? Did she make you want to call her at the same time? Or did you feel disconnected from that due to 'face offscreen' syndrome? Was she worth your money? Would you recommend her perv to other guys? How do you think her services compared to other babes doing these same shows? Do you want to see babes all doing Web Onlys in the same manner?

Efforts to encourage the right answers to these rhetorical questions are the sort of things that should be feeding into any babes take on doing these shows. They all will have their own crowds to appeal to for sure but there's much common ground to getting repeat business from any fulfilled and invested punter. Of course it's up to the individual babe what she is prepared to do and show (to both cameras) in order to get that kind of healthy consistent trading on her streams and phone but it's surely right for guys to be expectant of something more lively than allowed on the heavily regulated daytime TV feeds.

(26-04-2019 18:49 )docutech Wrote:  How is it best for a girl to do a web-show (live a TV tease show)? but not show anything (or much) so a guy then goes onto paid private / cam or calls...

Best? That's what each individual guys wants isn't it, so what's best for me? Well, to be frank, I think it's well overdue for the day shows to move beyond their over-reliance on fanboys. Ofcom held these things back from being adult entertainment but, no more...

As such, what I look for most in a Web Only is the babe's engaging use of main camera. That says to me I'm going to have a good time. To me her fta visuals are not only a key to optimising the crowd looking in (making sure as many of her likely payers as possible are attentive) but also to enhancing the extent of the overall visual service to paying users beyond the single paywalled cam. In the same way that night shows stimulate and enhance custom with the right kind of additional visuals (additional to the strict paid element) the savvy day babe should be accepting that your average punter expects her to take advantage of certain freedoms of the web especially if he is going to pay the top prices of her cam on a regular basis. Fta tease is a massive plus in that.

Why should I limit my expectation of a visual service to just the small webcam when there is a no restriction to either stream and a delight in dual angles? The balance of services is undoubtedly tricky but it's what's required, and required massively on a competive stage for a premium priced product.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2019 20:45 by ShandyHand.)
26-04-2019 19:57
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(26-04-2019 16:44 )ILoveGeri Wrote:  I'm not usually a negative person, but I have to confess I struggle with the rationale of Cali on a web-only show.

Those watching (and paying for privilege) on perv-cam can see what she's prepared to show. That is all well and good.
But those watching on the web-only stream on the website are basically seeing only half of her at most, and horizontally as well. Or mostly hidden behind one of those white pillows.

I'm not suggesting a web-only show needs to be all gratuitous nakedness, but it should offer something more than can be seen normally. The art of tease, showcase her innate sensuality, and moving about a bit rather than laying largely motionless on a bed. Things to consider perhaps...

If it is S66's intent to move towards more web-only content, as BS have proven can be successful, it needs to evolve from what it is now. Especially if this will turn into revenue generation of some form (e.g. only subscribers can view these streams).

Totally correct. It needs to be a halfway house between daytime TV feed and cam feed if its going to work properly..... much like the tease shows do at night time....
26-04-2019 20:32
donvicz Offline
Apprentice Poster

Openload aint working here as well? What happened to openload?
27-04-2019 17:52
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(27-04-2019 17:52 )donvicz Wrote:  Openload aint working here as well? What happened to openload?

Don't know - but it was full of malware and viruses, so I stopped going anywhere near it.
27-04-2019 19:15
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-B90E_5CC87C52.jpg]
30-04-2019 17:49
macrocharged Offline
Senior Poster

What's this age verification nonsense on the site? I don't live in the UK anymore so don't have an address or mobile and they can fuck off if they think I'm sending an adult site photo id
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2019 10:26 by macrocharged.)
01-05-2019 10:26
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^The whole AV mechanism can fuck off mate.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
01-05-2019 11:34
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

(01-05-2019 11:34 )babelover48 Wrote:  ^The whole AV mechanism can fuck off mate.

Go way ta fuck age verification, bleedin' do one ya little bollocks.
01-05-2019 12:12