Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
Are the no show babes just not turning up to do their shift or are s66 telling them they are not required?
23-04-2019 15:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(23-04-2019 15:25 )generator60 Wrote:  Are the no show babes just not turning up to do their shift or are s66 telling them they are not required?

i think your reading too much into it, quite a few away at present for various reasons i believe, overall more emphasis on cam than TV as well.
23-04-2019 16:56
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

oh come of it lot of no shows to be a coincidence and the fact they have changed the schedule

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-04-2019 17:08
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(23-04-2019 17:08 )HannahsPet Wrote:  oh come of it lot of no shows to be a coincidence and the fact they have changed the schedule

Schedules are put up quite a bit in advance, (and given to girls a quite a way in advance) I can see two shifts up there now where I know the girls concerned won't be on those days as they have changed them....probably a combination of things overall.
23-04-2019 17:22
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

When Emma C finished her shift on Monday morning she said see you all on Wednesday but the schedule/guide/wishlist doesn’t reflect that. Even her tweet says see you on Wednesday.
I know the guide has been a joke for sometime now but it just shows the management up yet again as pathetic.
See what happens tomorrow.
23-04-2019 18:56
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I think the guide should be taken as just that.. a guide, its probably 80% correct, girls are asked to swap around relatively late or change things and they also do the same to the show, when a girl gets a day shift it starts as a basic time say 11- 8 but the actual time can be different due to others requests or travelling time / difficulty etc.

What is poor is when on the schedule is not correct on the day itself and the producer has to be told the girls time or even if she is actually on by a fan etc.
. this is just lazy and unprofessional, it should always be accurate from the day before as baring illness or something dramatic all should know.

I would hope this will improve though as the channel is now advertising specific times on its TV screen for girls and has clamped down considerably on people missing shifts and placed increased importance on the need to complete cam.
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2019 19:14 by docutech.)
23-04-2019 19:12
Rob169 Online
Posting Machine

(23-04-2019 15:25 )generator60 Wrote:  Are the no show babes just not turning up to do their shift or are s66 telling them they are not required?

well macy didn't show up this morning because she got pissed over bank holiday weekend and hurt her foot, fernanda's away for the weekend that's why she wasn't there on saturday, GiGi's father died recently so we probably won't see her for a while, laura is away traveling, sophia has other work commitments, if they are struggling to fill shifts i don't know why they don't use some of cougars on day time as well
23-04-2019 19:34
Youwhat!!!! Offline
Junior Poster

Taking BACKstage to a whole new level today. I've heard of backs to the wall but backs to the camera? Absolute ridiculous it's even being put out on a feed. Surely there isn't somebody sat there thinking that this is a good idea?
23-04-2019 20:41
ILoveGeri Offline
Judylwb Idoov Urfnv!

Filling 3 channels 24x7 with an ever decreasing pool of models is not working. Compound that with the current trend of at least some shows (or parts thereof) being web only, and I can't help thinking this must be affecting their customer base.

I also note there seems to be a fair number of ex-S66 models turning up on BS after a short interval. Outside Izunia who has gone to Xpanded that is...

If they are going to continue to struggle, why not consolidate to 2 channels and ensure they have those fully staffed. It would help reduce running cost overheads, and whilst it would of course reduce revenue it might be not as bad as trying to persist with something that clearly isn't working optimally. I'm sure someone there is doing the maths.

"Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame." - the War Doctor
25-04-2019 21:20
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Urgh - Bayliss seems to be on EVERY single day. Surely they must have somebody else they can use? Even with their diminished roster!

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
26-04-2019 10:50