Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
(14-10-2018 07:46 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(13-10-2018 18:49 )Robot Devil Wrote:  
(13-10-2018 18:44 )docutech Wrote:  I know two who were supposed to be on or covering are off sick, maybe its just circumstantial today, bet the channels not happy though prime time Saturday ...

Well, we know the score with one of the absentees. According to Rob169 Teejay has quit over the OnlyFans saga. Given that she only did one show every fortnight - seemingly - she isn't a loss. But you can believe that more will follow unless 66 back down.

just what fernanda was saying, TJ was there but didn't start her shift, do you think the 1s that have already walked would come back if it was sorted out bladewave personally i wouldn't miss them just hope sophia lares doesn't go as she has an only fans page Sad

I don't know where VNTV are based but my guess she could do worse than sign to them if it's better travelling for her

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-10-2018 08:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

The acid test today will be if Cara B, Macy and maybe Mikaela will turn up for their shifts

If those three turn up then we'll know that S66 had gained the upper hand in the negotiations, if they don't then it's a win for the babes

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
16-10-2018 06:11
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Bella is on atm, so I guess if Paige has turned up she will make way for Paige

16-10-2018 10:46
loverofsoles115 Offline
Senior Poster

KIRA KADEY HAS LEFT

fuck openload
16-10-2018 18:13
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ That's a bastard. A total daytime tease natural. One of the most up for it newbies (relatively speaking) around from what I saw.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2018 18:19 by ShandyHand.)
16-10-2018 18:18
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Agree, Kira's departure is a big loss. She was refreshing in her approach, attitude and entertainment value. I wish her luck as a full time OF girl, I don't think it will be easy though.
16-10-2018 18:33
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

That is such a shame, she was really building up to making a great night show girl-I don't suppose BS would snap her up? Oh well we still have the others and maybe they will continue to grow into their roles.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
16-10-2018 18:39
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

with Kira's departure, I expect we're are likely to see more of Heather, Bella, Darelle bolstering Daytime.

17-10-2018 07:42
Spunkalot2 Offline
Master Poster

Despite the current depressive nature of this thread I am currently happily wanking away to Cara and Mikki ...2 gorgeous sluts willing to bare their arses for the cause and, in Mikki's case this morning, not a little tit flashing. I agree the girls who are abandoning ship is cause for concern but just wanted to inject a bit of pleasure into things and state why we love (or, in some cases,loved) these channels so much
17-10-2018 08:05
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Lucie and Gigi just had a backstage 2-4-1 webcam show, which I think might be the first time S66 have ever done this.

This should've been standard procedure for all channels since OFCOM banned them on FTA shows

I love babes with brown nipples
20-10-2018 19:58