Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
Totally agree! S66 are extremely either lazy clueless or disrespectful.
22-01-2018 00:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(21-01-2018 17:02 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  
(21-01-2018 13:48 )southlondonphil Wrote:  I'm sure you weren't having an exchange with James McCann. The gallerys66 persona is nothing like Jamie.

By all accounts, Jamie isn't even around the studio very much these days. It would be hard to believe he was operating the chatbox.

So if Jamie isn't around at the studio much where is he? have to say
I haven't seen much on his twitter lately

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
22-01-2018 08:28
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(21-01-2018 12:10 )babelover48 Wrote:  ...
I think AFAIC (As far As I'm Concerned) - they position the box to frustrate us cappers...

Sorry mate, broader prespective required - you're thinking too much with your cappers head there. The shows want good caps on here and anywhere else; it is good for what they do. Why on earth would they deliberately set out to frustrate what you do?!

Never underestimate the scope for purely unthinking action or inaction in anything dude. The dodgy positioning of these boxes is down to just lack of care IMO. Simply, not enough thought is being given to the relation of the whole OSG banner to the babe onscreen and in particular to what the PiP covers on the otherwise clean stream. They don't pay enough attention to switching the images in the boxes and manipulating them when babes go on breaks, etc. That's illustrstive of what the problem is here clear enough I think.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-01-2018 18:56
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

As I said in my previous post the problem isnt the box, the biggest problem is the shit that they are producing, statics girls in the same set with the same outfits and playing with their mobile phones for 8 hours is what they are offering. It seems that they don't want people to call, they are interested in the perve scam bladewave

You can do the same cap at 11:00 or 22:00 when they ends their shifts
[Image: image.jpg] [Image: image.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg]

And this crap day after day, but well it doesnt surprise me when on a channel the bosses are the girls.

Anyway i guess they will continue ripping off fanboys with the perve scams without sound, awful quality, continuously freezing and where you cannot see the face of the girl to 3 £/min Cool
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2018 19:49 by quiquems.)
22-01-2018 19:47
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2018 08:28 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(21-01-2018 17:02 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  
(21-01-2018 13:48 )southlondonphil Wrote:  I'm sure you weren't having an exchange with James McCann. The gallerys66 persona is nothing like Jamie.

By all accounts, Jamie isn't even around the studio very much these days. It would be hard to believe he was operating the chatbox.

So if Jamie isn't around at the studio much where is he? have to say
I haven't seen much on his twitter lately

I think it is him. We've all heard Fernanda wail ''JAMESsss'' when her phone dies or something. When signing off on Saturday 13th she apologised for us not hearing her Merry Christmas sign off. Fernanda had been told about the failing by fans and said that she'd just told 'James' off about it.
I'm prepared to bet that his family probably think that he lives at the bloody place. I'll bet that he came in last Saturday for a few hours because nobody else would. He had to go and so set the controls for the heart of the sun and left things in the hands of a technician until the night staff started at 10.00.
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2018 22:22 by Chrisst.)
22-01-2018 21:19
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(21-01-2018 22:55 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(21-01-2018 14:28 )Chrisst Wrote:  What do we do to ensure we hear sign offs?
Tell Fernanda on BGF / next week on the phone?
Meaning?

I posted on BGF not long ago and Fernanda replied to me instantly.
At her sign off on 13th January she apologised for us not hearing her Merry Christmas sign off about which fans had told her. It's not Fernanda's fault but if we don't reiterate the concern, we might miss a very important announcement.
22-01-2018 21:49
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

(21-01-2018 14:41 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ It is still hugely unlikely to be manned only by one person. Why would it be?

Time, money, staffing. Especially at the weekend.
22-01-2018 21:57
ShandyHand Offline

(22-01-2018 21:57 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(21-01-2018 14:41 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ It is still hugely unlikely to be manned only by one person. Why would it be?

Time, money, staffing. Especially at the weekend.

No you misunderstand me (I think?). One person per day very probably, yes; babeshows are small operations run by a few people each day undoubtedly. What I meant in that post is I don't think Gallery is solely one individual's account limited to them only day after day.

I'd have thought it more likely it can be posted to by a few people when they on shift and feel the need (or can be arsed). Likely some do it more than others but I've not seen anything from it that looks too individualistic or to a regular pattern of use that suggests strictly one person only. That's what I was getting at. Sorry if it was unclear before.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-01-2018 22:56
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(22-01-2018 21:49 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(21-01-2018 22:55 )babelover48 Wrote:  [quote='Chrisst' pid='2126142' dateline='1516541303']

[quote='Chrisst' pid='2126142' dateline='1516541303']
What do we do to ensure we hear sign offs?
Tell Fernanda on BGF / next week on the phone?
Meaning?

I posted on BGF not long ago and Fernanda replied to me instantly.
At her sign off on 13th January she apologised for us not hearing her Merry Christmas sign off about which fans had told her. It's not Fernanda's fault but if we don't reiterate the concern, we might miss a very important announcement.

What's BGF?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
22-01-2018 23:00
ShandyHand Offline

(21-01-2018 14:28 )Chrisst Wrote:  ... very rewarding to be part of the gang.

A few follow up remarks:

Constructive contributors are always most welcome Chrisst. Smile

I have some comments/questions on your list:
1. Are you just surmising these times and changes based on when the Gallery guy was communicative mate? Or is there something else behind what you've outlined here? Are we even sure that Gallery is a prod? Might it not be 'logo man' who's (more often?) 'Gallery'? (It's been implied on the forum in the past that these are different roles I believe.)

2. Good to get the basic info on this, but as often with simple answers they just beg more questions (not doubting Gallery's word in any way, shape, or form on it either btw): For instance: Did TVX ask for more and 66 not want to pay it? Did 66 simply drop it to concentrate on the web? Both could be looked at as giving 903 up. Why wasn't it worth continuing with? is the other obvious quandary. (Although if we grant that 66 are making their other TV channels cost effective it seems that likely docutech may well have been correct and its rent was judged too expensive.) I appreciate these sorts of specifics are not going to be as easily revealed, I just thought I'd lay out the obvious options.

3. For me, anything except "All buy Sky?" (I wouldn't advise that, overated and overly expensive Tongue ) and the last option. Fern gives good mic for sure but jeez, cutting your nose off to spite your face that one. shockedHuh No reason the mic can't work on that angle too. It's not the angle's fault either is it! Wink

4. The babes do put up with not being heard on mic... a LOT. I suppose they've tried to do something about it?

22-01-2018 23:25