Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

quiquems Away
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
(20-01-2018 22:55 )Chrisst Wrote:  [snip]

Well, I guess they think the stupid box is the main problem with the S66 shows, it's a waste of time.

And sorry, I think that galleys66 isn't Jamie Shy, Jamie used to accept tips and acknowledge the help of the people. gallery66 just ignores the advice of people in the chat and constantly he makes false promises.
20-01-2018 23:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The concept of privately watching a daytime host perform to the levels of a night time host is good, but the execution by S66 (and BS) has been awful in every single aspect.

I'd happily pay up to £10 to watch a half an hour one-on-one topless or nude show with most of S66's daytime hosts.

As long as the production values (e.g. sound, picture and lighting) are top quality and I have the option of downloading it after too, for a fiver.

S66 could earn up to £420 over 28 days from me if they did that but it'll remain at £0 until they improve their content.

I hope the owners of all the channels read the "Spending Online" thread for more ideas that are probably better than the one I just wrote.

I love babes with brown nipples
20-01-2018 23:52
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(20-01-2018 23:52 )ryuken Wrote:  I hope the owners of all the channels read the "Spending Online" thread for more ideas that are probably better than the one I just wrote.

Blush With due respect to guys that have posted there, I very much doubt there's anything in that thread that people that do this for a living wouldn't have thought of already. 'Doing' most likely includes a hundred and one concerns, practicalities and difficulties we are little aware of. The thread is a useful resceptical for guys views but I wouldnt say more than that.

(20-01-2018 23:31 )quiquems Wrote:  ...
And sorry, I think that galleys66 isn't Jamie Shy, Jamie used to accept tips and acknowledge the help of the people. gallery66 just ignores the advice of people in the chat and constantly he makes false promises.

Surely 'gallerys66' is anyone that is in that day that wants to respond. It could be Jamie just as much as it could be anyone else. You can't judge by what that account has said in the past because it's highly likely that, on the times you refer to, it was someone else responding.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-01-2018 00:54
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(21-01-2018 00:54 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(20-01-2018 23:52 )ryuken Wrote:  I hope the owners of all the channels read the "Spending Online" thread for more ideas that are probably better than the one I just wrote.
Blush With due respect to guys that have posted there, I very much doubt there's anything in that thread that people that do this for a living wouldn't have thought of already. 'Doing' most likely includes a hundred and one concerns, practicalities and difficulties we are little aware of. The thread is a useful resceptical for guys views but I wouldnt say more than that.

Cheers ShandyHand, your views and opinions are one the best things about this forum.

I love babes with brown nipples
21-01-2018 01:37
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Blush ... But I still can't spell "receptacle". Tongue (Always read back your posts folks! Blush )

Got to add: You're much too lavish with your praise anyhow.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2018 04:34 by ShandyHand.)
21-01-2018 02:05
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

All I Can say is anything S66 try to do to "improve things" only makes it 10 times worse than they started!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
21-01-2018 08:38
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I am prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt for now, but I am getting concerned about the direction things are going in.
21-01-2018 09:59
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Box right across Macy's tits....FFS
21-01-2018 10:04
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

can someone go on chat and tell them to move it to bottom right corner? or remove it altogether
ffs they are not BS lol

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2018 10:47 by lovebabes56.)
21-01-2018 10:46
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(21-01-2018 10:04 )Rake Wrote:  Box right across Macy's tits....FFS

you tit wanking her mate? lol

21-01-2018 10:52