Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
bit harsh that guys...
macey has become 1 of the most improved performers on the day shows. you just dont see it because your not tuning in to the rite cam.
so any criticism of lack of a show is purely down to your preference to watch on tv rather than the cam streams.
dont get me wrong i aint a fan of hers by any stretch, but i gonna be unbias and admit shes come on leaps and bounds recently.
yeah she may be using tit tape for on tv. but on her cam... OH! my WORD!. in the immortal words of tweedy pie... i thawd i saw a puddy cat, i DID I DID I DID!.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-05-2016 02:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Yay!! Fern looking absolutely heavenly this morning showing off her Ibiza tan in gold top/bikini top and black shorts
I wonder how it will be before those bad boys slip out?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-05-2016 07:15
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

So, did Macy do the aforementioned 4am shift ? Only there appears to to be no mention of it. Either it didn't happen, or it was another anticlimax from the surgically enhanced wonder that refuses to get 'em out.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
29-05-2016 09:46
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

(29-05-2016 09:46 )Robot Devil Wrote:  So, did Macy do the aforementioned 4am shift ? Only there appears to to be no mention of it. Either it didn't happen, or it was another anticlimax from the surgically enhanced wonder that refuses to get 'em out.

Yes, very good too but only a tease show.
29-05-2016 09:55
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Fair do's. But I maintain my befuddlement at her 'no topless' policy. Why bother getting so much work done to yourself if you're not gonna properly immerse yourself in the glamour biz ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
29-05-2016 10:02
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

The only place you are going to see Macy's boobs is web cam and you are going to have to tip a lot to see them I'm with you Robot Devil she has a cracking body why not show it off

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
29-05-2016 11:00
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Have to say that the line up on St66 is def a full on blonde on blonde day
I'm wondering..do St66 have more blonds than brunettes and redheads put together?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-05-2016 11:31
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(29-05-2016 09:46 )Robot Devil Wrote:  So, did Macy do the aforementioned 4am shift ? Only there appears to to be no mention of it. Either it didn't happen, or it was another anticlimax from the surgically enhanced wonder that refuses to get 'em out.
Spot on R.B,she did at least show up,but as for any sign of anything that you could not get away with on days it was all too obvious it was just an early start to her dayshift,in summary another freeloader hating babe allowed to devalue the nightshow.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
29-05-2016 11:40
Charlemagne Offline

Aren't Studio66 missing two girls this morning. What's happened to Caitlin and Anastasia?

31-05-2016 08:23
HEX!T Away
Retired

i thought it was gonna be caitlin and tiffany rose? but yeah 2 girl failed to turn in.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
31-05-2016 14:47