Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

why did they stop the banter??

DrPee. Offline
Junior Poster

why did they stop the banter??
a couple of years back, the babestation girls would just sit and talk to eachother reading texts and generally acting silly, while there were other girls on smaller screens doing the buisiness. i used to prefer that format.... at least you would get to hear the girls' voices and not that incessant trance music.i cant see how they can get more money from changing things to how they are now.dionne in particular was really quite funny... why did they change it??
28-10-2008 01:02
Find all posts by this user
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

RE: why did they stop the banter??
Many of the newer girls seem to be missing the personality of the old ones like Cara, Geri, Yvette, Tara etc.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
28-10-2008 01:14
cee Offline
Master Poster

Ofcom don't want them to talk about sex it seems, afterall they might say something rude... even though other programs after 11 can swear as much as like they are not even aloud to say "Wank" but instead have to say "Tommy Tank" or some gay shit like that...

Talking has been kept to a minimum on shows ever since Babestar got the huge fine for Jada talking about people "Fucking her virgin ass" and being "Barely legal".Sad
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2008 01:51 by cee.)
28-10-2008 01:50
rover Offline

ah the good old days with girls like "faith" "Taylor Mackenzie" "Spider" "Anoushka" "Summer" and "Heavenly" not forgetting the lovely "Dani o neil" heres a link to faiths myspace profile.

http://www.myspace.com/faithxposed

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
28-10-2008 01:59
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

If there talking/presenting like they used to they can't be making money off the phones...sadly their bosses are only intrested in profits....
28-10-2008 03:49
gyalis_star Offline
Senior Poster

i dunno i like that you dont have to squint to see the girl now or wait till she comes to the main box i suppose if the presenters were in the little box on the other hand it mite be better

havent bin here 4 a while hummm wonder who missed me lol
28-10-2008 04:09
No 1 felcher Offline
Apprentice Poster

cee Wrote:Ofcom don't want them to talk about sex it seems, afterall they might say something rude... even though other programs after 11 can swear as much as like they are not even aloud to say "Wank" but instead have to say "Tommy Tank" or some gay shit like that...

Talking has been kept to a minimum on shows ever since Babestar got the huge fine for Jada talking about people "Fucking her virgin ass" and being "Barely legal".Sad

hm yeah its stupid when they dont say things like wank dick etc its a over 18 channel and its not like a kids gonna watch it if their parents have a pin so whats the big deal? just say them naughty words eh
dondoe Wrote:If there talking/presenting like they used to they can't be making money off the phones...sadly their bosses are only intrested in profits....
that there is the flatout truth to it
29-10-2008 04:30
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

mega79 Wrote:Many of the newer girls seem to be missing the personality of the old ones like Cara, Geri, Yvette, Tara etc.
Couldn't agree with you more, The older girls definately have fans because of the personality as well as being as hot as fuck!! I dont find myself laughing as much,(of course it hasn't stopped me wanking as much).Tongue
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2008 18:39 by Signboy.)
29-10-2008 18:38
cherryryder Offline
Gone

The TVs usually on mute when Im watching so, unfortunately, this banter you so naustalgically reminisce was lost on me....
30-10-2008 18:10
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV