gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Kimmy - chat & discussion

Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

RE: Kimmy - chat & discussion
(27-03-2021 21:02 )Johno6969 Wrote:  I don’t think either of the girls have any problems with each other and I agree that it’s the OTT fan boys.
Kimmy definitely left XPanded of her own choice. She was taking April off anyways and I think she’s just taking time off from tv. I’m also in her only fans.
I did see that she has been offered both babeshows and perhaps was offered this and then decided to leave?
I really think everyone should just stop talking about it and move on. Its not good for anyone.
Kimmy’s twitter was suspended again.
I for one am looking forward to her return to tv wherever it may be. Twitter can be a toxic place. I don’t think kimmy has intentions of going back on it.
I know I’ve not been on here long .. but might I make a suggestion that the topic not be discussed as it’s really toxic. Just my thoughts.
Wonder what channel she will go to. She asked on her only fans which everyone thought she should go to. What do you guys think?

Good Post mate and I've posted on her OF page as well not sure if she left for that reason but I'm not bothered to which channel she goes to just hope she goes with her heart and picks the right one that suits her and gets what best for her but yes it's time to leave her now and let her enjoy her month off
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2021 21:20 by Nitram100.)
27-03-2021 21:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

I really hope she goes to BS

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
27-03-2021 21:22
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(27-03-2021 20:07 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It's not the girls who are the problem, it's the over the top fanboys / stalkers who think that they are supporting their girls. They then go and make abusive dm's /reporting twitter accounts of other girls who they decide are their girls competition.

Yeah follow a couple of the cappers and wow the drama

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-03-2021 21:41
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(25-03-2021 10:15 )HannahsPet Wrote:  if your meaning some fans of certain girls then im sure your right
Thing is its all speculation that doesnt help the situation anyway
Hope all parties can move on and end all this shit it wont do anyone any good in the long run

(27-03-2021 12:52 )winsaw Wrote:  Why sugar coat things , as if it's just brushed under the carpet it will just happen again,
We all know she was a victim of the cult of fans who follow Maria after they decided she had wronged the one they worship in some way,
The only thing we don't know is how much Maria had to do with things but worth pointing out she been happy to use her fans in the past to her own ends ,
And I would imagine she's very happy with the whole outcome ,

(27-03-2021 13:55 )bluemoon99 Wrote:  Utter & total bollox matey & spoken like a man who doesn' know the facts so makes them up. Maria's only involvement was having a psychotic stalker who, not getting his own way with her went after her fans & colleagues instead. I fell 'victim' in so far as he started reporting every one of my Tweets until I get suspended (effectively banned) from Twitter. Kimmy suffered a similar fate but obviously lost a lot more because of her livelihood being linked to her many followers. She's become an innocent victim of the whole sorry episode but it's wrong to blame Maria as an easy target to lash out at. It's the evil stalker to blame for all this (who is obviously not under her control) but Twitter have also failed to act, instead targeting victims rather than the perpetrator. Looking forward to you withdrawing your comments above & apologising.

>
Really? If you read Kimmy's tweets posted on this thread by Darren73 a few days ago, it looks to me very much that Kimmy was alleging Maria was involved directly.
>>>>>>>>
(23-03-2021 22:10 )darren73 Wrote:  Very interesting bladewave

[Image: Screenshot-20210323-210828.jpg]

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2021 23:06 by crankshaft.)
27-03-2021 23:02
crankshaft Offline

(27-03-2021 23:55 )HannahsPet Wrote:  you seem to be more than interested in this drama are you involved somehow?

nope. Am as interested as you and several others have been

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2021 23:59 by crankshaft.)
27-03-2021 23:59
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

The thing is im not interested at all

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-03-2021 00:09
crankshaft Offline

(28-03-2021 00:09 )HannahsPet Wrote:  The thing is im not interested at all

..but you're interested in me being interested lol

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2021 00:22 by crankshaft.)
28-03-2021 00:20
Benisawaster Offline
Apprentice Poster

Yeah I saw those tweets aswell, but I just don't buy it, I garentee it's Maria's stalker at work again. I remember him going mental flying off the handle at maria cuz she wouldn't be his gf or something lol! And I also remember him posting a pic of a gremlin with lipstick from the movie gremlins tagging kimmy in it saying it looked like her, he also said nasty stuff to Rebecca Kelly and a bunch of BS/S66 girls cuz they took marias side. He has a way of getting Twitter accounts permanently suspended, he got both of mine suspended but not before he DMd me a ton of psycho messages telling me to stop tweeting maria and that he wanted to 'fight me'... honestly he's a loon. I'll bet all of kimmys problems are because of him

(27-03-2021 23:02 )crankshaft Wrote:  
(25-03-2021 10:15 )HannahsPet Wrote:  if your meaning some fans of certain girls then im sure your right
Thing is its all speculation that doesnt help the situation anyway
Hope all parties can move on and end all this shit it wont do anyone any good in the long run

(27-03-2021 12:52 )winsaw Wrote:  Why sugar coat things , as if it's just brushed under the carpet it will just happen again,
We all know she was a victim of the cult of fans who follow Maria after they decided she had wronged the one they worship in some way,
The only thing we don't know is how much Maria had to do with things but worth pointing out she been happy to use her fans in the past to her own ends ,
And I would imagine she's very happy with the whole outcome ,

(27-03-2021 13:55 )bluemoon99 Wrote:  Utter & total bollox matey & spoken like a man who doesn' know the facts so makes them up. Maria's only involvement was having a psychotic stalker who, not getting his own way with her went after her fans & colleagues instead. I fell 'victim' in so far as he started reporting every one of my Tweets until I get suspended (effectively banned) from Twitter. Kimmy suffered a similar fate but obviously lost a lot more because of her livelihood being linked to her many followers. She's become an innocent victim of the whole sorry episode but it's wrong to blame Maria as an easy target to lash out at. It's the evil stalker to blame for all this (who is obviously not under her control) but Twitter have also failed to act, instead targeting victims rather than the perpetrator. Looking forward to you withdrawing your comments above & apologising.

>
Really? If you read Kimmy's tweets posted on this thread by Darren73 a few days ago, it looks to me very much that Kimmy was alleging Maria was involved directly.
>>>>>>>>
(23-03-2021 22:10 )darren73 Wrote:  Very interesting bladewave

[Image: Screenshot-20210323-210828.jpg]
28-03-2021 02:25
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

Sad state of affairs. I hope Kimmy can move on and have great success.
One of the best talents on here of late and a shame that her leaving is being tainted a wee bit with this rather unseemly spat.

Wish everyone could just enjoy the performers, admire the ones you particularly enjoy and if someone doesn't float your boat then just leave them alone.
There is plenty choice and a range of lasses to suit every taste I would think.
Sad to hear of this possibly being caused by someone who has taken things way too far and borderline obsessive...bound to happen I suppose, all 'celebs' and public figures will attract nutters I guess.

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
28-03-2021 13:25
crankshaft Offline

(28-03-2021 02:25 )Benisawaster Wrote:  Yeah I saw those tweets aswell, but I just don't buy it, I garentee it's Maria's stalker at work again. I remember him going mental flying off the handle at maria cuz she wouldn't be his gf or something lol! And I also remember him posting a pic of a gremlin with lipstick from the movie gremlins tagging kimmy in it saying it looked like her, he also said nasty stuff to Rebecca Kelly and a bunch of BS/S66 girls cuz they took marias side. He has a way of getting Twitter accounts permanently suspended, he got both of mine suspended but not before he DMd me a ton of psycho messages telling me to stop tweeting maria and that he wanted to 'fight me'... honestly he's a loon. I'll bet all of kimmys problems are because of him

So you reckon Kimmy's twitter was hacked by Maria's stalker?

[Updated 30.3.21, 08.28am: well, according to message put out by Maria giving her best wishes, it does appear this is either resolved or was nonsense to start with, posted on here: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...48&page=53 glad to hear it]

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2021 08:29 by crankshaft.)
29-03-2021 08:30

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles