Poll: What do you think of the current standard of S66 girls?
This poll is closed.
The standard of girls is better than ever 2.74% 2 2.74%
The standard of girls is above par 20.55% 15 20.55%
The current standard is par for S66 23.29% 17 23.29%
The standard of girls is below par 23.29% 17 23.29%
The standard of girls has plummeted 30.14% 22 30.14%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

The current standard of S66 girls.

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: The current standard of S66 girls.
(04-03-2020 15:16 )winsaw Wrote:  for me the standard of girls is good, the many new girls they took on after OF gate has made a real difference, as i have said before the best standard in the last 5 years but its the worst production in the last 10 years which is letting the girls down, so good girl on a shit show really

Spot on winsaw, the problems at s66 are nothing to do with the babes, it’s off camera behind the scenes

Piper Niven Superfan
04-03-2020 17:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Crazy Diamond Offline
Senior Poster

I also think that the standard (and diversity) of the babes is great, but the number of great performances is lower than we should expect, but who is responsible for that?
04-03-2020 18:11
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

T think thr standard has been as it was has been but the girls are constantly let down by backstage staff not doing their bit to make it a great evening's viewing.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
04-03-2020 18:24
icy12 Offline
Banned

They've gone for quantity and not quality. Just a shame to see Tifffany Rose has come back from maternity to go to Babestation
04-03-2020 18:26
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

And she looks great I haste to add

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
04-03-2020 18:37
ooupa Offline
Junior Poster

(04-03-2020 18:11 )Crazy Diamond Wrote:  I also think that the standard (and diversity) of the babes is great, but the number of great performances is lower than we should expect, but who is responsible for that?
pervcam
04-03-2020 21:12
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Tough question because there's a dayshow / nightshow divide, in my opinion.

I think the dayshow roster is packed with as many (if not more) gorgeous girls as there has ever been on s66. What's more, for those of us partial to the cheeky daytime call, there are now more girls on the channel who will play along than there are those for whom naughty chat is a strict no-no. They mostly range from full-on filth to highly suggestive. From memory, only Anna Harris and Gemma Jane are still clinging on to the illusion that we are interested in their shoes or where they went on holiday.

The nightshow is a different story. Virtually no one left that I am interested in watching. I mostly switch off after 10 o'clock.

And in both cases, I agree with the general consensus that performances have been stifled by shit production, stale sets and pervcam posery. But that's the channel's fault, not the girls'.
04-03-2020 22:12
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I think 66 historically has always had the best girls.

I think 66 lost a lot of ageing class and talent in the OF departures.

And for some six months after that the standard dipped dramatically as they were frantically trying to recruit in numbers to replace the losses and then some. To be brutally honest some of the girls they took on were rough and some were also grotesquely over-tattooed. Many lacked the innate sexuality and eroticism that is required to be successful on the shows, and which can mitigate on-paper deficiencies. A lot were quite young and hadn’t learned the fine art of seduction and tease. This comes and develops and refines as a woman advances through her late 20s into her 30s and 40s.

It was around this time that I wrote the first entry in my occasional “Rake’s Reviews” thread blog. I may be moved to update that in due course, but to be honest my interest in the shows overall has diminished considerably in the last 12 months and I just don’t watch the channel often enough or in enough depth to have the authority to write a piece at the moment.

I think since then the ship has slowly started to steady, and the standard has gradually risen again to a relatively happy place that we are at now. Ultimately, the market decides who is on the screens and those who are not up to it are culled by natural market selection.

I think, as others have hinted at above, that declining production values, serious and unresolved technical problems, some babes and the managment being in thrall to a certain Uber-punter , and worst of all, adoption of the rival’s seemingly cynical scam-orientated business model are much greater causes for concern than babe quality over the last six months.

Note: this post is exclusively referring to the Day Roster, I don’t watch nights.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2020 09:16 by Rake.)
05-03-2020 08:24
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

And it's a fair and valid point mate and a great overview of how S66 looks and I would agree that the ship S66 has steadied since "OFgate" days, but I think there has to be that distinction of the standards between the night shows and the daytime performances, i would say at present probably for many of us the daytime shows probably are just slight above the standard of the night shows.

(This post was last modified: 05-03-2020 09:26 by lovebabes56.)
05-03-2020 09:21
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-03-2020 08:24 )Rake Wrote:  ...some babes and the management being in thrall to a certain Uber-punter ...

(05-03-2020 08:24 )Rake Wrote:  ...adoption of the rival’s seemingly cynical scam-orientated business model...

(05-03-2020 09:21 )babelover48 Wrote:  ..."OFgate"...

Some references that I found interesting, but didn't really understand (I only graze the forum these days).

Can anyone explain?
05-03-2020 16:44