Poll: What do you think of the current standard of S66 girls?
This poll is closed.
The standard of girls is better than ever 2.74% 2 2.74%
The standard of girls is above par 20.55% 15 20.55%
The current standard is par for S66 23.29% 17 23.29%
The standard of girls is below par 23.29% 17 23.29%
The standard of girls has plummeted 30.14% 22 30.14%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

The current standard of S66 girls.

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: The current standard of S66 girls.
(05-03-2020 16:44 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Some references that I found interesting, but didn't really understand (I only graze the forum these days).

Can anyone explain?

(05-03-2020 08:24 )Rake Wrote:  ...some babes and the management being in thrall to a certain Uber-punter ...

One quite well known, very regular punter of a certain very high grossing day babe; said to exert much influence over the babe's presentations. The seemingly protected status of his many socks on their chatbox is suspiciously biased; rumoured to be 'in' with management. Whether the babe would be significantly different onscreen without this punter remains open to question however.

(05-03-2020 08:24 )Rake Wrote:  ...adoption of the rival’s seemingly cynical scam-orientated business model...

I expect Rake is thinking of 66's initial tip goal japes (adopted in Dec 2019). These were/are trust saping in their sly sole focus of engineering double dip payments by making fulfilment of the goal for pervcam only. There's also the issue of 'the many circles of payment hell' some babes expliot to the max on cam. The evocative idea is deployed that there's always another level of loyalty the customer should bring forth by bestowing more of his cash. Each new level promises "full" naughtiness. Some babes will eventually follow through in private or whatever but for some it all just seems to be a game of eternal promises that they have little intention of actually following through on.

(05-03-2020 09:21 )babelover48 Wrote:  ..."OFgate"...

Popularised name from a period at the end of 2018 when 66 decided they needed to see who of their babes would remain loyal enough to the company to divvy up a reported 10% of their OnlyFans site takings to them. Management are supposed to have claimed this was due to them for the promotional value and support they'd given/were giving to the babe's career and her profile. This was predictably controversial amongst the babes, we were told, and it likewise has (even still) proved the same on here. In the following few months, a few (mostly bigger name) babes left 66 because of this to stick solely to OF (and/or similiar sites). More eventually found homes on other channels because of it. Some stayed and payed up apparently. The percentage is still part of the contracts babes sign with 66 presumably.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
06-03-2020 00:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^
Unless the contract has changed since the fallout happened, I can only assume the % is still the same. I think they did want 30% in the beginning, but I'd be very surprised if it has crept back up since then, and saw the biggest walkout on the channels for a long time, and tbh I still don't think S66 have ever really grasped the way BS deal with OF, if they had done so at the time I don't think "OF gate" would have happened. If the same was to happen again, I think it would kill off any hopes of S66 surviving.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
06-03-2020 07:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(06-03-2020 00:35 )ShandyHand Wrote:  [quote='Goodfella3041' pid='2424631' dateline='1583423061']
Some references that I found interesting, but didn't really understand (I only graze the forum these days).

Can anyone explain?

(05-03-2020 08:24 )Rake Wrote:  ...some babes and the management being in thrall to a certain Uber-punter ...

One quite well known, very regular punter of a certain very high grossing day babe; said to exert much influence over the babe's presentations. The seemingly protected status of his many socks on their chatbox is suspiciously biased; rumoured to be 'in' with management. Whether the babe would be significantly different onscreen without this punter remains open to question however.

Do we actually who the babe in question is????

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
06-03-2020 07:46
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Yes. Although the guy still does engage with other babes on occassion.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
06-03-2020 08:53
ooupa Offline
Junior Poster

(06-03-2020 07:42 )babelover48 Wrote:  Unless the contract has changed since the fallout happened, I can only assume the % is still the same. I think they did want 30% in the beginning, but I'd be very surprised if it has crept back up since then, and saw the biggest walkout on the channels for a long time, and tbh I still don't think S66 have ever really grasped the way BS deal with OF, if they had done so at the time I don't think "OF gate" would have happened. If the same was to happen again, I think it would kill off any hopes of S66 surviving.

If I remember correctly, when GiGi left last year citing this as the issue that caused her to leave, the figure she claimed they had taken from her Only Fans on her then twitter account was 20%. Whatever the percentage is though it's not difficult to imagine that still factors in to some girls recent departures. giving up a percentage of ones external income to an employer based on nothing more than the fact that working for said employer inadvertently garners support for that external income source probably wouldn't sit well with most. Especially so if you can work for the competition and keep all of your external revenue.
07-03-2020 00:52
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Well i was saying no body has voted The standard of girls is better than ever yet well 2 people have finally voted it.

So at least some of us think S66 is not going downhill but the majority does.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
10-03-2020 00:13
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

In think the Lola Knight episode will shape where S66 are in 6 months' time. I just think how they treated her, show s them up for what they are - a bunch of plonkers with no clue as to what they should be doing.

10-03-2020 08:17
ooupa Offline
Junior Poster

(10-03-2020 08:17 )babelover48 Wrote:  In think the Lola Knight episode will shape where S66 are in 6 months' time. I just think how they treated her, show s them up for what they are - a bunch of plonkers with no clue as to what they should be doing.

It's not the first time they've treated their top performers so poorly, and unless Lola decides to go to BS and others follow in her wake it won't be the last.
11-03-2020 08:53
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(04-03-2020 15:43 )tigeralf Wrote:  Personally for me i don't think the standard of babes [looks wise] on s66tv as plummeted,like what i feel it as over on BS,but it seems to me far too many babes on s66tv want to turn up and do as little as possible in regards to putting on a good show especially nightshows
Spot on, plenty of attractive girls on S66 for me but far too many (Lucy Zara, Kandi, Ella, Paige Green, Jennifer Jade, Sophie Reade, Maxie, Mila...) who are content to just sit on a chair or lie on their stomachs all evening putting no effort whatsoever into their performances.
11-03-2020 19:28