Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only)

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussi...
(17-01-2020 12:16 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  No I won’t settle down until Nadam withdraws these allegations/accusations about me. I’d rather talk about Nicole too gmach1, but when someone is personally attacking me, I have the right to stand my ground & defend myself

Don't usually sign in anymore Rammy, but felt I had to, anyone that has been on the forum from way back when knows that you are the last person to be a bully or threaten anyone, maybe sometimes annoying, but nice with it.stay safe Rammy. Smile

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
17-01-2020 23:13
Find all posts by this user
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussi...
(17-01-2020 12:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Don’t you dare be patronising & condescending towards me Nadam!

So sad, pathetic & childish that you’re still accusing me of threatening behaviour & being a bully. Yes I have my faults, but I’m definately NOT a bully and don’t threaten anyone. Withdraw these false allegations/accusations IMMEDIATELY

I'm not withdrawing anything. You rounded on me for posting about something Nicole did that I liked then said people would know who to blame. Very sinister.

Nor was I being patronising or condescending. Please withdraw those false allegations.
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2020 01:17 by Nadam.)
24-01-2020 01:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only)
Nope because I didn’t round on you whatsoever, I just said ofcom could see what you posted about Nicole swearing & may decide to launch an investigation. If they did, Bs will tame things even more than they are at the moment and forum members will blame you.

Nothing sinister about what I’ve said here or my behaviour to you or anyone.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2020 02:40 by Rammyrascal.)
24-01-2020 02:23
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(24-01-2020 02:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Nope because I didn’t round on you whatsoever, I just said ofcom could see what you posted about Nicole swearing & may decide to launch an investigation. If they did, Bs will tame things even more than they are at the moment and forum members will blame you.

Nothing sinister about what I’ve said here or my behaviour to you or anyone.

You said

"We'll know who to blame."

Not

"Forum members will blame you."

The first sentence is far more threatening.
24-01-2020 07:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66