Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Night Show Queen of Studio66 2019 - THE WINNER!!

lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Night Show Queen of Studio66 2019 - THE WINNER!!
Thanks mate. All three of my competitions have been closely fought and probably IMO the right people won them this year. I know Rebecca was a very strong favourite for the Daytime title and proved it all the way through that. If St66 are still here this time next then it will be down to their rosters and how hard the girls are working.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
10-12-2019 00:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

Its well deserved Paige has been outstanding since she returned. Her body and smouldering looks are an irresistible combination.
10-12-2019 13:04
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT/STATEMENT FOR ST66 NIGHT SHOW QUEEN 2020!! - PLEASE READ!!
Before the commencement of this year's competition, in one of the threads for competitions, I noticed a comment I think it was by Skully to Kingsmind about "finding him a major competition to run next year". I PM'd Kingsmind after reading that commentand offered him the St66 Night show Queen competition and gave him a little time to consider my offer.

Today I am delighted to announce that Kingsmind has accepted my offer, and therefore next year's Night Show competition will be run by him and I am confident he will do a excellent job with it. I will continue to run the Daytime Queen competition and the HOF competition as normal and we will have a excellent joint operation with the two competitions going forward.

I wish Kingsmid every success with this venture.

Babelover48

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2019 16:16 by lovebabes56.)
13-12-2019 16:16
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks Babelover.

This will be my first time running a award a main award shall i say after my failed attempt running them fun awards i will probably keep the format the same course there is various other formats i could do but that is all to be decided in the future.

I am delighted to be running such a big award like the S66 Night Queen hopefully many more opportunities to come if this goes well.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2019 16:31 by Kingsmind.)
13-12-2019 16:31
skully Offline

Okay, I'm glad you were able to discuss this, it makes our job a little easier, so nice one chaps Wink

At some point, probably the new year, we'll make a thread of what competitions are running next awards season (so nothing random pops up), who will be running them and any format/rule changes that will be made/need addressed. I think if we have it all noted, there will hopefully be none of the hiccups of this year and everything should go a little smoother...although most things have worked out pretty well anyway, due to the hard work of our award runners Smile

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
13-12-2019 16:39
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

It was your comment Skully that prompted me to make the offer to Kingsmind

13-12-2019 16:51
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(13-12-2019 16:39 )skully Wrote:  Okay, I'm glad you were able to discuss this, it makes our job a little easier, so nice one chaps Wink

At some point, probably the new year, we'll make a thread of what competitions are running next awards season (so nothing random pops up), who will be running them and any format/rule changes that will be made/need addressed. I think if we have it all noted, there will hopefully be none of the hiccups of this year and everything should go a little smoother...although most things have worked out pretty well anyway, due to the hard work of our award runners Smile

If it wasn't for you Mods letting the Members do whatever awards they want this wouldn't of happened just joking Wink you Mods always do a great job to keep order.

And your right Skully we should make a thread next year deciding what awards go ahead and not go ahead to avoid this mess happening again this would of been my suggestion before you brought it up to make a thread where we decide what happens with the awards.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
13-12-2019 17:03
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

As long as everybody on this forum has the opportunity to have their say in this matter, that is the main thing and we all respect the final format when decided. I would say the thread should be one once it is created, it should be open for much of next year until the mods are happy with what programme is agreed.

(This post was last modified: 13-12-2019 18:49 by lovebabes56.)
13-12-2019 17:08
skully Offline

^ Exactly, these awards belong to everyone on the forum, and we want everyone to get involved and enjoy them.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
13-12-2019 18:05
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think the discussions on this will be lively and on a par with the Brexit discussions - as long as any ERG minded members don't try to block it!! Big Grin and a successful smooth outcome way better than Brexit!! Tongue Tongue

13-12-2019 18:48