Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Vibratoy on Studio66

BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: Vibratoy on Studio66
It’d be a crying shame to throw phone calling under the bus of the pervcam and vibratoy. Offering a range of categories/experiences would seem wiser (with no overheads to offering numerous webstreams): call channels, pervcam channels, vibratoy channels.

It’d probably work better to make the pervcam/toy channels chatbox-only communication, anyway. Calls don’t really coexist successfully with the gimmickry, as the girls constantly have one eye on camera angles and text requests, and emitting regular Oohs, Ahhs and Thank you babys.
17-11-2019 15:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Whatever makes money and is cost effective will be exploited to the full.
The vibratoy is the nearest we mere mortals will ever get to touching any of these sex goddesses. So while ever the facility is available and people think they're gonna make Fernanda and Co. "orgasm", it'll be a big money spinner.
Gifts of free money are rarely turned down!
17-11-2019 16:34
Didokan Offline
Senior Poster

especially at this time when everything is totally ruined for them
17-11-2019 17:03
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

(17-11-2019 15:22 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  It’d be a crying shame to throw phone calling under the bus of the pervcam and vibratoy. Offering a range of categories/experiences would seem wiser (with no overheads to offering numerous webstreams): call channels, pervcam channels, vibratoy channels.

It’d probably work better to make the pervcam/toy channels chatbox-only communication, anyway. Calls don’t really coexist successfully with the gimmickry, as the girls constantly have one eye on camera angles and text requests, and emitting regular Oohs, Ahhs and Thank you babys.

I know a lot of the women do not like the pervcam and vibratoy and any of the other gimmercky being on the TV channels. They think they should be web only and phone calls on the TV chaannels.......
17-11-2019 20:01
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

Have to agree, a lot of the girls are not interested in the gimmicks... Have to confess that I used the toy on Millie, but it was a one off and I have no intention of using it again...

Hope that the management show sense and make this stuff purely voluntary... If not they will lose a lot of girls...
17-11-2019 23:12
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Seems for the minute that it is voluntary, hopefully it stays that way, but I feel S66 will try and pressure the babes into going that way eventually, I hope to be wrong.

Staying voluntary will help S66 by offering something different to BS and not abandon the calling aspect of the shows in favour of a near 100% tip goal show like BS.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
17-11-2019 23:35
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ It’s voluntary on BS as well
18-11-2019 00:23
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ The word voluntary must become a bit of a meaningless thing when a critical mass of your shift colleagues have taken up a particular device. Unless a dissenting babe is exemplary in other areas her stats are going to struggle without something as impactful as Vibra.

The operators know they have to allow the babes to decide on these things but they must look to the above also no?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
18-11-2019 08:53
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

We can add Laura Laine to those using the toy on S66. Shame. I used to call her a lot.
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2019 09:18 by BlastedKeith.)
18-11-2019 09:17
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

This may seem harsh, but what does the introduction of these gimmicks - seemingly across the board (except Xpanded - hold to that principle XTV) - say about the callers willingness/capacity to interact with the girls through mere conversation?? without an artificial aid?? The country must be full of sex starved/hungry guys who can't turn their mind to anything else!! Thankfully, there are a few of the girls - who I am confident - will not go 'toy crazy' and still provide a verbal 'stimulus' for those that call them. Still waiting for the intro of a text alternative myselfWink Call me weak if you must!!Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2019 12:39 by hornball.)
18-11-2019 12:38