Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

Jenny James - Tease/Nights Chat & Discussion

BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: Jenny James - Tease/Nights Chat & Discussion
Jenny was all set to do another tease show last night, but decided at the last minute to go home early. To quote her Twitter: “it used to be what you guys wanted, but it’s just not worth me staying if no one calls me and just watch for free.”

I love Jenny, but I think the problem is that punters are aware now that she isn’t going to take her top off, which makes the tease show just a daytime show in lingerie, and in the evening I guess they’d rather call a girl who’s going to give a nightshow.
22-01-2020 09:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Don’t have to go topless on nights according to the ofcom rules, but have to at least tease you’ll get your boobs out on the tease shows, Jenny doesn’t seem to do that. If she at least teases she’ll go topless, she may get calls

Piper Niven Superfan
22-01-2020 11:09
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2020 09:48 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Jenny was all set to do another tease show last night, but decided at the last minute to go home early. To quote her Twitter: “it used to be what you guys wanted, but it’s just not worth me staying if no one calls me and just watch for free.”

I love Jenny, but I think the problem is that punters are aware now that she isn’t going to take her top off, which makes the tease show just a daytime show in lingerie, and in the evening I guess they’d rather call a girl who’s going to give a nightshow.
Hard to disagree with Jenny - On her last point - guilty as charged - (which is why I mentioned texting). For many it is still what 'guys want' Jenny - trust me, and I personally disagree with those that say that unless tops come off, it isn't tease. It is precisely because they don't, that makes it tease! What is so wrong with a 'day show' in lingerie anyhow?? By definition, it wouldn't be a day show - by the way! The Lingerie would take care of that, and the girls would surely have enough 'tricks' in their box to entice/arouse!!
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2020 12:59 by hornball.)
22-01-2020 12:59
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^^ With so many listed on the schedule for each night, but - in reality - so few actually doing the TV stuff - would this not be a way (tease) of introducing new talent?? and widening the number of appearances of others who do not want to 'go as far'?? A moot point that actually, with the restrictions now in place!!
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2020 13:28 by hornball.)
22-01-2020 13:27
2015watcher Away
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

^ we arrive at this debate again hornball laugh , given the current nudity ban if we don’t get boobs on show then it is pretty pointless viewing IMO. Going back to Jenny it is a difficult situation but I still find myself comparing to the likes of Rebecca Kelly and Heather Kay like I have said before the overall feeling that they would get to the boobs out stage did come true however Jenny appears to have no interest in showing boobs (even brief flashes) again as I have said before that is totally fine and I respect each babes choices in what they do / don’t show but if you go through the channels during a non topless tease show and the rest have boobs out it looks a bit out of place and a simple viewpoint of boobs out = more calls is correct more often than not IMO. Also as I said before Jenny will be in the same tease show bracket as the likes of Anna, Cali, Darelle etc they look great but you know they won’t show anything during tease shows.

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 27/04/2024
22-01-2020 13:51
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

laugh I will convert you some time 'watcher'laughBig Laugh
22-01-2020 14:26
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(22-01-2020 12:59 )hornball Wrote:  Hard to disagree with Jenny - On her last point - guilty as charged - (which is why I mentioned texting). For many it is still what 'guys want' Jenny - trust me, entice/arouse!!

again i have to disagree with you mate these no boob shows are not what most people want, i accept that you and a small number of others would like them, but you need to accept that you are into a speciality type show and the channels are looking for main stream as that gives them the most chance of getting the most callers and tippers,
its no surprise to me at all that her tease shows have failed i have seen the same happen over the years with many other girls who though they would try this, and find very quickly that if they dont go to the boobs out level they get the minuets to get the shifts,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-01-2020 16:50
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Jenny is very good at teasing but needs to be on main screen and showing off that body. I am sure when the time comes(and I hope it does soon) she could become a major asset to S66 and really what she is capable of doing.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
23-01-2020 15:11
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

One important question though!! Does she want to switch over from tease to full nights?? Some talk of seeing Jenny etc on nights, as if all you have to do is ask/demand it, and it will happen, whether the girl in question - as an individual - want it or consents to it!! If it is the channel owners - however -who are preventing new faces from appearing, and force feeding everyone the 'same ol' same ol', then they need a rocket up their collective asses!
23-01-2020 15:27
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I can tell you straight that Jenny is never going to be a night girl. What you see is as far as she’s going to go. OnlyFans will give you a glimpse of nipple, though, and pervcam a bit more.
23-01-2020 18:24